In no particular order...
@Lindsee_Lou I apparently have an easier time forming sentences in 140 character than I do forming an entire blog post. It's an art, y'all.
@Lindsee_Lou It’s really unfortunate when all you want is cereal and your refrigerator is milk-less.
@Lindsee_Lou (Regarding the Passion 2012 CD release day.) Today would be a really good day to purchase the new Passion CD: White Flag. It’s been on repeat since 9:30 last night. Seriously. I'm obsessed.
@Lindsee_ Lou Esther: It’s Tough Being a Woman. Yes, yes it is. It’s also a really good Bible study. Enjoying every minute of digging into the life of Queen Esther.
@Lindsee_Lou Spring Break is really only spring break if you actually get a break. If not, it’s just another spring week. I miss spring break.
@Lindsee_Lou Dear Monday run, you are not my favorite. So today I will skip you and take a nap instead.
@Lindsee_Lou The countdown has begun: T-minus 10 days until my half-marathon for As Our Own. #IWillRun
@Lindsee_Lou Does anybody know what happened to winter in Houston? You know, the cold season? It skipped us.
@Lindsee_Lou The Houston Rodeo can’t be beat. Nor can Mutton Bustin’. I have no great joy than watching children hang on for dear life to a sheep.
@Lindsee_Lou Rain boots make my heart so happy. It’s the little things.
@Lindsee_Lou It is not in my best interest to stay up until 2:00 AM when I need to be fully functioning the next day. I’m just not in college anymore. But the college girls are worth it.
@Lindsee_Lou Australia is on my mind. And so is the Colour Conference. How neat would it be to be there? Ah! One day I will see a kangaroo live and in person.
@Lindsee_Lou My sweet neighbor just called and we had the most hilarious, awkward and slightly inappropriate conversation. I’m still laughing. #loveyourneighbors
@Lindsee_Lou Nick at Night has been airing “Friends” this week 24/7. I love it so much. Some might call that a “Friends” marathon.
@Lindsee_Lou I just bought a pair of wedding shoes for $13. Score! (Bridesmaids shoes that is.)
@Lindsee_Lou A Saturday that I never left my apartment is a good Saturday indeed. (Ten years ago I would have thought that was so lame.)
@Lindsee_Lou Sometimes I can’t wrap my mind around all the Lord has done in my little life since this time last year. God is good.
Happy Friday, y'all.
5 comments:
you have benn *missed* on The Twitter! :)
much love,
rachel
@Lindsee_Lou We're missing you mightily on Twitter.
@Lindsee_Lou Winter has skipped the midwest as well. It is currently 81 degrees in NW Ohio. On 3/19.
@Lindsee_Lou Lent is almost over. I hope we will see you again in @Siestaville. But I understand if you continue your Tweet-fast.
@Lindsee_Lou You and me both thinking about Australia! On my bucket list.
@Lindsee_Lou @SKBowers sends you hugs and blessings today....and every day! Love you!
Sorry, I really meant to sign my name on the above comments!
@SKBowers
aka Sandy Bowers
TeeHee
You are the best, Lindsee! I LOVE this post! I wish I could run the 1/2 Marathon with you. I don't like running, but it's a great cause! xoxo
Fun post Lindsee!
Post a Comment