I have worked everyday, entertained family, gone to meetings, shopped my head off (for Florida) and gone ninety to nothin' every minute of every day and I am about to collapse. But, I can't quite do that. I have a bridesmaids dress to wear and a wedding to stand in that needs my undivided energy and attention. That's where the adrenaline kicks in. I am running on pure adrenaline, folks. This has to decrease my life span by at least 20 years. Who invented stress?! Stress, be gone!
But, we had a FABULOUS time while our family was here this past week. Yes, it added to the stress, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Since they live in Colorado, our gatherings are few and far between, so any time spent with them is extra special. Not only did they celebrate our graduations with us, they also celebrated my birthday with me! That is rare. I can count the number of times I've celebrated my birthday with extended family on one hand. Crazy! Monday I had to work, but after work we had a low key night in uptown Houston where our good friend lives in a high rise condo! We had a great view, ordered in from Canyon Cafe and enjoyed ourselves. It was so nice! Jen met us there and my good friend, Claire, joined us as well! Thank you, everybody, for making my birthday spectacular! I love y'all!
Well folks, I must be going. I've got 2 bags to pack (one for the wedding weekend and one for Florida), a road trip to take, a wedding to be in (in Waco), a drive back home and a trip to Florida starting at 4:30 AM Sunday morning. If you think of us, would you pray for our youth trip to Florida?! We would greatly appreciate it.
Love you all!
Three Generations
My sidekicks!
6 comments:
Your birthday celebration looks fun! Hope you're able to accomplish all you need to get done without going crazy! Have fun in Florida! :)
I'll be praying for you, Lindsee! You are such a beautiful girl, just wanted to tell you again!
Much love to you, sweetie!
Angie xoxo
Hope you enjoyed the wedding and are getting some rest on your way to Florida. Can't wait to see pictures. :)
Hey. Just stopping in to say Hello. I hope that you are having a fabulous summer and enjoying your new job.
We should meet at discovery green sometime soon.
Debra
you have a gorgeous smile!!! love it!! Leigh
Praying for y'all this week!! I can't wait to hear about it. And, are you with Momma D??
Be here when you get back!
Hugs,
Fran
Post a Comment