I totally get it, because after watching it one time, I too became quickly obsessed. Homedude is legit. The craziest part is that they recorded this only a few days before Whitney Houston died.
What Brittany might not have known is that this was by far my favorite Whitney song. In fact, it was the only song I owned of hers. So thank you, Ben Rector, for making me love it even more.
If you have three minutes, and you love this song, or even if you don't, you won't be disappointed. Let him entertain you.
5 comments:
i saw it live the other week too and was SO excited that was the song of hers that he chose to sing. SO GOOD. and he def didn't share that part about recording it right before she died... cuh-razy!
In LOVE with this!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE!!
"I want to dance with somebody..."
I love this!!! I think I just found a new artist to love!!
Lindsee Lou,
THAT SONG also was my favorite song of hers! Seems like it was just yesterday that I was still a little girl belting it out! I have been so blessed by you since the day you joined LPM, and am so excited to have found you have your own blog! I love how real you are and feel like we would be great friends, had this wanna-be Texan Country Girl, been born in Texas, rather than in NH! lol However, God knows best and that is home and staying that way for now at least ;) May God pour out more blesses on you than your hands can hold!!!
Love, Michelle
Post a Comment