Well, I am about to brave the WINDY weather to head to the first night of the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo! Tonight is Tim McGraw!!! I have not been to the rodeo in well over 4 years, so I am getting very excited. I actually didn't plan on attending this year, either, but today I got a surprise text from one of my friends saying she had just received 4 free tickets and wondered if I would like to come!! YES!!!!! I love the rodeo! And, for free, girl, what time are we leaving?!!!
I made sure I got everything on my to-do list done so that I could thoroughly enjoy the night. And that I did. I even have time to blog! I am loving this productiveness. It's SUCH a nice feeling.
The only crazy thing is the weather we have to brave. Y'all, can you believe that it was 70 degrees this morning, and now it is 48 degrees and the wind is like blowing cars over?! Oh yeah, never mind, that's Houston for ya! Seriously, my hair is in for a hott mess.
Well, I'm off to meet the carpool! HOLLA for the first night of the rodeo. I'm sure Tim will provide some excellent entertainment. And, you can't forget about the REAL rodeo! I'm all about the Bull Riding, as scary as it is, and as much as I hide my eyes, I love it.
You've gotta love sweet ole' Houston, Texas!
Oh, and here are some more of those precious cards for your entertainment! Enjoy and have a splendid Monday night!
5 comments:
thank you for helping me spell entertain. LOVE it. Also love the before and after heart that is broken. priceless!! Love the cards!
Your friend, Stanley.
I want to be his friend too! I need some pics from Tim McGraw, please! Love you!
Sweet notes. I especially love "your friend" qoute! I still have some notes from some kids from back in the day when I was a teachers assistent ... oh the sweetness!
I hope you didn't blown away at the rodeo. We now have your wind here in Georgia.
Have a great day!
Simply divine cards!! Just the best!! I love the heart literally broken in two pieces!
And...I bet Tim McGraw brought the house down! I want to come to the Rodeo...I'm loving Houston!
Post a Comment