SO much is going on, and then I sit down to type it out and I am exhausted, start typing, then give up cause I have TOO much to say!
On that note: I am making this short.
1) Last week, after getting home from Florida, I worked on VBS stuff all week. Our church doesn't use the Lifeway one, we create our own, so there is always stuff to be done. (Not that there isn't stuff to be done when you use the Lifeway one!) Let alone, it is one of our biggest outreaches at the church and it is crazy busy. Everyone gets involved. This year we are doing a water day (which includes water moonwalks) and me and another lady are in charge of it. So frankly, I have been dreaming about water day since I arrived home from Florida. It has been tiring and hot but I have loved every minute of it. The kids have too! :) So, needless to say VBS is in full swing this week. I think you all know how that goes! Enough said. (But, if it does come to mind would you pray that the rain would hold off everyday till at least noon!?! I would be most grateful!)
2) No Other Gods has been fabulous! Are you doing it?!! Oh my gosh, just the introduction taught me so much that I am still chewing on. I had to read the whole Exodus passage just because I couldn't stop reading. But, did anybody else notice how many times he repeats that there shall be no other gods before Him?!!! Umm, I think it is a warning. He repeats Himself TONS of times, and when He repeats, we better open our ears and HEAR what He is saying! Oh, it is so good. Whether good or bad, I shall have NO other gods before my one TRUE God! Amen?!!!
3) Student Ministries keeps me busy. Very busy. But I absolutely LOVE every single part of it! Praise our good Lord! :)4) For the past 2 weeks I have been able to attend First Baptist on Sunday night. Y'all, it is SUCH a BLESSING to hear Pastor Gregg teach from Exodus. It is SO GOOD!! And something I am so needing to hear. Since I can't go to "big church" on Sunday mornings at my church because I have other obligations, it is so nice to be able to be fed on Sunday nights. If I weren't getting fed somewhere, I think I would go insane! I have so missed being able to go these past few months, so these past weeks have been extra special. And, I get to give this lady a hug every Sunday night, too, which makes it even sweeter!
5) And last but not least, it is my BESTIES birthday today. My sweet girl is 23! Oh, I would give anything to be with her today to celebrate what a blessing she is from the Lord to everyone. Jen said it so perfectly in her birthday list today to our Jo. She truly is one of the best friends I have ever had. This girl is an encourager, a listener, knows exactly what to say and when to say it, a prayer warrior, a hugger and a wonderful friend to all. And not only that, we are pretty much the same person. Love the same clothes, jewelery, shoes and what not! :) Jo, I so wish I could be with you today and celebrate YOU, but I know that John is taking extra care of you and making this day more than spectacular. I love you so much and miss you more than you could ever know!!! Hope this day has been MORE than wonderful!! I love you!!Well sweet friends, I must be going. My bed is calling my name! :)
Love you all! Thank you for keeping up with my inconsistency! ;)
6 comments:
I've missed both my blogging Lindsee AND my real life Lindsee! We definitely need to enjoy a meal together sometime this summer! For reals!
I love you LKE!
You are so busy it makes my head spin sometimes!
I am so glad that you are loving No Other Gods. I had already started a summer bible study but I am really hoping to do that in the Fall!
Keep yourself rested among all the business!
I should have signed up for the no other gods study. I am just finishing up stepping up. I did the work book but not the videos.
aww.. i miss my linds!
You do have a lot going on but it all sounds awesome! Hang in there and take it one day at a time. Here lately I'm praying for strength and energy. Hmmmmm....
Love ya Linds!
Fran
I finally updated and I am just waiting for my next lindsee blog!!! we better really have our phone date! i love you sooo much!!
Post a Comment