Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm Feeling...

Like this week has been a crazy one.

Completely and utterly anxious & nervous that I am teaching on Sunday in our high school service.

Dependent on the Lord that I will open my mouth and the Lord will fill it.

Excited about a wedding on Saturday for a dear friend I’ve grown up with.

Comfortable in my new living situation.

Sad for my boss who lost his mother unexpectedly on Wednesday.

Happy that today is Friday.

Thrilled that the weather has been rainy and cool outside. Come on, Fall.

Joy that I get to study Revelation under Beth Moore every Tuesday.

Content in my singleness. The Lord will provide.

Ready for my manicure and pedicure tomorrow morning. It’s just way past time.

Confident that I’ll find something to wear to the wedding between now and 2 p.m. tomorrow.

Grateful for my small group of Senior girls and how they're growing in the Word through Living Beyond Yourself. And grateful for how much they make me laugh.

Not happy about my hour long workout that will have me panting on the floor.

Emotional over The Biggest Loser this season. It gets me every week.

Unintelligent over how to paint my bed so I can finish my room. But so ready.

Blessed because of the friends and family the Lord has given me.

Thankful for this fun idea from Amanda and Debra.

5 comments:

Patty said...

I loved this idea and I did it too! :)

Have a great weekend and I cannot wait to hear how the class went!!

Love,
Patty

AbbyLane said...

mmm yep i might have to steal this next too..

Bethany said...

I love it! Good for you for being content in your singleness. Something I struggle with daily!

Shelly said...

Uhm...
1) Can I join you for a mani/pedi? We'll find somebody to pay? Haha!
2) I had you on my mind as you taught those young women and I cannot wait to hear how it went - so lemme know.
3) Do you know if you're coming to Memphis yet? B/c the responsible mature side of me has to encourage you to stick to your budget and steward the resources God has given you wisely, but the wreckless, I want-to-jump on the bed and take photo shots again with you and see your face side wants to see you. M'kay? :)
LOVE YOU!

connorcolesmom said...

Sweet Linds
I am thankful for you
And you are going to be awesome on SUNDAY!!
Wish I could study Revelations with you on Tuesdays - I bet that is AWESOME!!!
Miss you and hope you make it to Memphis - it is going to be a BLAST!!!!
Kim