The issue is, I still have yet to talk about my vacation to Colorado, and now I have a week of Galveston and Belize under my belt, both of which were mission trips, so it's a mouth full. And to top it off, in between all that I had a little 24 hour (or less) girls getaway that would be fun to blog about as well.
So I'll say this, I do plan to blog about every trip. Quite frankly, I want to blog about them because they were both amazing and since I consider this my scrapbook, I want to remember them in some way shape or form, so I'll ask you to be patient with me! I still have about two weeks of summer activities left with our students, so I'm going to soak up that time and blog when I can! Who knows, maybe once I get started I won't stop. That would be lovely.
One more thing, I am flat exhausted! I haven't really had a chance to rest since I've been home and all adrenaline is soon to leave. I don't find it ironic at all that my podcast of choice this morning was about taking time to rest before we explode. Truly taking time to rest in the shadow of His wing. It was a short Life Today podcast, so I had no way of knowing the subject matter and it was just what I needed. Thank you, Jesus!
Okay I lied, one more tidbit, after being in non-air conditioned conditions the past few weeks, yesterday was the first day I was able to get up, shower, not get out sticky and wet, get ready in the air conditioning and actually put on make-up and straighten my hair. I felt like a GIRL and the Lord said it was VERY good!
I'll leave you with our group picture from Belize outside our hotel in San Pedro during our "fun" day. We got to go snorkeling in Ambergis Caye and I was in awe the entire time! Our God is good, y'all. And His creation is phenomenal.
Love you all! Thank you so much to those of you who took time to pray for these trip. The prayers were felt and answered!

P.S. I couldn't leave this out, soon and very soon I'll have a brand new blog make-over and I'm thrilled to bits! Be on the lookout! Maybe that alone will inspire me to be a better blogger. Ha! :)
1 comment:
YAY!!!! We missed you!!!!! I cannot wait to hear about EVERY single trip!!!! Love ya, girl :)
Post a Comment