Fact: I have 465 unread blogs in my google reader. That is insane. I'm about to get all happy with the "Mark as Read" button. There is no way I can read all those blogs. The worst part is I know I'm really missing out.
Fact: I have not blogged in 20 days.
Fact: I need a blog resurrection in the worst way.
Fact: I'm certain that is the longest I've gone without blogging in the four years I've had this blog.
Fact: It's not that I have nothing to blog about, quite the opposite, actually, it's just that my time has been limited.
Fact: I may have neglected the blog, but my journal and I have had some sweet times.
Fact: I have been to both Colorado and Florida in the past month and I am still hoping to post about both of those wonderful trips.
Fact: Working in student ministries during the summer always throws my summer blogging for a big loop.
Fact: This week is VBS at church. I am in charge of water day. It is no small feat and I am more than grateful for the help I have.
Fact: It rained today for the first time in a long time. We had to cancel water day but I teased and told the people it was a water day for everyone.
Fact: Texas NEEDED the rain. We are literally on fire.
Fact: I would love your prayers. The Lord knows exactly why.
Fact: In case you needed a reminder, the Lord is most definitely into the details of our lives. Believe Him, friends.
Fact: I will be back with a more interesting post.
Fact: I am certain this is the most boring post you've every read, and for that I apologize.
3 comments:
Missed YOU!!! :)
I was wondering where you'd gotten to! Though, I've been semi updated by your tweets! Your bus journey tweeting made me laugh! :)
Praying for you! x
Usually I crack up at your posts...this on was rather FACTual. It kind of reminded me of Dwight K. Schrute...fact. Can you guess who this is?
Post a Comment