Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hello, June!

Hello, June.

Where did you come from? You sure snuck up on me, didn’t you.

Would you like to know what you mean to me?

June means BIRTHDAY MONTH! Can you tell I’m excited? I ALWAYS LOVE the day before my birthday because there is so much to look forward to. And then at about 11:00 on my actual birthday, I get all depressed because I have another 365 days to wait until my next birthday. I love birthdays, did you know that? Tomorrow I’ll be closer to the age 30 than to 20. That is weird.

June means summer!

June mean Beach Week in Florida!

June means VBS!

June means no school!

June means my BFF's birthday!

June means Sno Cones!

June means swimming pools!

June means cookouts!

June means hurricane season! (Not that I’m excited, just stating the facts.)

June means graduation parties!

June means the continuation of Lindsee’s Summer Tour of 2011!

June is one of my favorites, can you tell?

I would just like to know how it arrived so quickly.

Happy June, friends. And Happy Summer.

4 comments:

debra parker said...

happy early birthday!!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday month, dear friend! It looks like it will be a fun one!

Kate said...

Happy early Birthday!

June is my birthday month too and I'll be closer to 30 than 20 as well! Mine is the 17th...

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday! Celebrate the whole month! You're worth it!

That's my motto anyway! :)