Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A New Job Description

I planned on writing a post about what my new job entails, but this video pretty much sums it up. If you've not seen it yet on the Living Proof Ministries blog, please feel free to watch it here! It was so fun to record, but I've realized now more than ever that I am a proffessional head nodder. It looks as if I know exactly what I'm talking about. Be blessed, friends. And please, for my sake, feel free to laugh as well.

Meet Lindsee! from LPV on Vimeo.

14 comments:

Lindsey said...

I commented on the LPM blog, but since I "met" you here first, I can't not say something! Looking forward to seeing all of the goodness that comes from this ministry role...for you, and for us!

Victoria said...

Have you done a flipped out Snoopyesque totally rad 80s dance freak out over your new gig yet? I'm just meeting you, but so excited for you!

Amanda said...

You did great!!! So excited for you and praying God's blessing and protection on you!

Martha said...

Hey Lindsee! I'm Lindsey Smith's roommate in Birmingham, and we talk about you all the time like you're our real life friend. Oh wait...maybe that's because you are her real life friend! I am thrilled for this new opportunity for you and am praying God's richest blessings on you. Can't wait to see what comes next!

Martha

Ashley said...

That was great Lindsee. So excited and happy for you. Look forward to "seeing" you on the blog and at SSMT in real life. You will be there right?!

Ashley said...

I left a comment on the Living Proof blog, but I had to say something here too! I'm so excited for your new job! You are going to be fantastic!

KimberlyMDavis said...

Woohoo!! So excited for you. Have read your blog for years, and so excited that you are part of the LPM family. Can't wait to read all that the Lord has in store for you!

Kim
Knoxville, Tenn.

Unknown said...

Chills all the way up my arm because I am just overly excited for you and cannot wait to see all the things you will do! (:

for all the times I've run into you at BM bible studies, it's so good to see you belonging there in such a way that fits like a puzzle piece.

Annie said...

Super excited about your new venture! I loved this video. And call me stupid (or from the northern US), but it did not ever occur to me that you and Beth would have southern accents. haha!

Angela Baylis said...

Oh, Lindsee! I got the chills watching this. I could NOT be happier for you! You have Blessed me for years and I just know God has big plans for you. Great big hugs coming your way. Don't ever change, Sweetie! You are adorable.

So much love,
Angie xoxo

Lauren said...

Could not be more thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Angela Baylis said...

Hi Sweet Lindsee,

I was just thinking about you as I looked back on the LPM blog. I want to encourage you tonight. Knowing you, you are going to want to reply to all of the comments because you are so thoughtful. Don't worry, my friend. I'm praying against any possibility that you could feel overwhelmed. You are SO loved out here!

Praying especially hard for you!
Love,
Angie xoxo

Brittney said...

so excited for you Lindsee - You'll be amazing and I know God is going to lead you to great things!

K'sh said...

Hey Lindsee Lou: )

Your the perfect person for the job and God knew just who to put into that position. I can say that with confidence because your blog. The one thing that I'm smitten by is your honesty and genuineness..it's simply sweet and I love it! I will see you in December , in Pensacola Fl! You'll know me when you see me " )