Thursday, October 6, 2011

In Which I'm Easily Entertained

The other night I was browsing pinterest and happened to come across all things hilarious. I was literally laughing out loud and each time I busted out, my sweet roommate, who was also on pinterest, needed to know what in the world I was seeing that she wasn't.

Truth be told, I could spend a lot more time on pinterest if I wanted, but I try to limit myself. I try not to get all caught up in what I don't have, what I want, things I covet, and just enjoy the easy recipes and wardrobe inspiration. And of course, occasionally, a hysterical laugh.

I know most of you aren't on pinterest, so I felt the need to share the love.

Need a definition for pinterest? Look no further. Truth, folks.
This also can certainly be true of pinterest if you let it.

Does this happen to anybody else? I have found that this is typical when I am reading a Karen Kingsbury series. Her stories suck me right in.

This isn't as funny as it is absolutely adorable. Looks like somebody is ready for a walk.

Okay, here's where the hysterical laughter comes in. When I read this I almost fell of the couch. If you knew me, you know the truth behind this statement. I may have done this a few times as a child. If I'm anything, I'm great at being a huge chicken. Admit it, you've done it, too. : )

There is nothing like a funny text. I recently saw a website with some really funny accidental auto-corrected texts. It was some of the funniest things I've read. This, however, is not auto-corrected, but upon first glance, I immediately thought of my mom. She would totally be one to send this to me. Hilarious!

A few years ago I decided I wanted to run. I started out doing more walking than anything, but then last year really started running. I actually really enjoy it. Because of that, I almost had to excuse myself after reading this. Although I wish I looked like a professional when I run, I know for a fact I look more like the little girl below flailing all over the place. That's more my style.

Happy Friday, peeps!

7 comments:

Kristen Maddux said...

TRUTH for sure!!! Funny, funny, funny. I loooooove pinterest for exactly the same reasons. I feel so creative and clever after logging off. And I didn't actually do anything :)

Kristi said...

When I run I always picture Phoebe from Friends. If you haven't seen that episode, you must!

NikkiPoppins said...

Girl, I am right there with you when it comes to busting out laughing on Pinterest! I swear that place is the best fix for when you're feeling a bit blue! Some of those posters, some of pictures with quotes and tons of other things never fail to make me laugh out loud!

I find it's easier to keep track of how long I'm on there if I go by the sections. Like, Films & books, or Prints, Posters, and Pictures. I'm not as overwhelmed! lol!

Emily said...

Okay, this is extra hilarious to me today because my roommate and I *just* did this very thing on pinterest on Wednesday. Only, she was the one who kept laughing, so I would have to make her share what she found! We came across that whale text too...haha...so fun! :)

Tricia said...

haha this is so funny Lindsee! the two about pinterest and the book one are SO true for me :)

Kristin said...

I posted the one of the pinterest ones to my facebook!! hahahaha thanks for the laughs!

Never Enough Food said...

I ran cross country in high school and was told that when I run I look like a kid chasing an ice cream truck...