HI!!
Well, hello to the people who actually take the time to read this!! My roomate asked me today, "why are you doing this blog?", I didn't realy know what to tell her...accept that I am enjoying it!! :)
I thought I would drop a quick note and encourage you all to read Eph. 3:20! Why, you ask...becuase I absolutely LOVE this verse. It says that HE can do more than WE could ever imagine!!!! I love it because I always feel like my dreams and ambitions are so far out there, like I am dreaming TOO big...but then I read that verse and realize that my dreams and thoughts are not even close to what HE is dreaming for me!!! And, what I love is that if we let him, he will give us more than we can imagine...this makes my heart overjoyed!!! Just something I love to fall back on! Now granted...this dosn't mean we can sit back and enjoy our coffee...it means we've got to get moving...we need to be living for HIM!!!! When we let him 'take the wheel', we are handing over control...and in due time he will bless us in an unimaginable way!!! I love it!!!
If you know me, you know that my absolute favorite person, or person that teaches me the word in such a practical way is Beth Moore! Yea for her...the Lord has given her a gift that blesses me beyond belief. Anyway, she once said this:
"If we could only see beyond the veil of this natural world, look upon our true surroundings, see the Kingdom in the distance and behold the face of Jesus Christ, we'd realize the tragedy of ever settling into a stagnant, mediocre relationship with God." -Beth Moore
Is that not so true?! Why would we settle...I know I am ALWAYS settling. So sad. Just think about this...are you settling?!
On the other hand, RUSH is this week!! YEA...it's been fun so far..so we will see!! We have had about 6 girls come and they are all so fun!! We love them already!! I will post some pictures when RUSH is over!!! :)
I hope you all have had a wonderful week so far! Remember, only HE can do immeasurably MORE than you can imagine!!!! :)
Love to all,
Linds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment