I know, I know!! It's been 2 days and I've only posted ONE blog!! I just feel as though I don't have much to say!! VERY unlike me!!! I guess the reason I haven't posted is becuase I have been babysitting since yesterday...needless to say...I am tired and have a headache!!! :) But, it's all good, I have one more day left with those precious little babes...and let me tell you, they are PRECIOUS!!!! :) Maybe I'll post pictures if I learn how to do that!! I am certainly enjoying this though, simply becuase I know come a few weekends down, and I will be a CRAZY person!! Yes, reading block with 2 other classes might make me go insane! Pray for me...seriously....so much craziness!!! And, I am happy...becuase a week from today I get to see THE ISAMINGERS!!! :) A.k.a my best friend and her husband!!!! SO excited!!! I miss them..I miss all my girls...they're all so grown up!!! I guess at this point I should say HEY to Lauri Lou...now lauri...you can say you made it to my blog, just as you asked!!! :) I LOVE YOU!!! Maybe you'll land it again if I get to see you anytime soon!!!! HINT, HINT!!! ;)
Okay, at this point I am rambling, y'all are never gonna read this again!!! I guess I'll leave you with this:
So, as I am babysitting, we are watching such an old school video of old bible songs. Can I just say it is sad that I remembered and sung to ALL of them!!!! One popped out to me though, and made me think, it said: "Oh be carefull little mind what you think...". Yeah, something I have got to work on! My mind is SO consumed with worldly things, things NOT above! What is your mind on today? Is it on the Lord and on things above? I hope it is, becuase I want mine to be!!! :)
HUGS to all of you!!! Until the next blog...
LKE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment