
So, it's monday night! Every monday night for the rest of the semester I will just be getting back from another phi lamb meeting!! :) Whats different about this year is that I will just be a girl who is in phi lamb!! I am not anything, don't have any jobs, and for that I am grateful!! Don't get me wrong, when I was chaplain I absolutely LOVED it and learned more about myself and grew more in my walk than I ever have...and for that I am eternally grateful! It's just that now, since I am one of the 'older' ones I guess you can say, I am enjoying sitting back and seeing where God is taking phi lamb!! And that brings me to my point...I realized tonight at the informational meeting that the Lord has HUGE plans for this amazing organaztion that has blessed me more than I could have asked for!!! Yes, we have had our ups and downs, and satan has for sure had a hold on us at points..but at this moment..phi lamb is growing in more ways than one. We are growing spiritually, which is the whole point of phi lamb, and we are growing in numbers, which we always praise the Lord for becuase we LOVE new girls!! HE alone places who HE wants there...and I am so glad!!!
Every single girl is so unique and amazing in their own way. All of us come from totally different backgrounds. We all struggle with our own things. But, the Lord loves each and every one of us more than we could EVER imagine!! He loves us SO much, and I am so learning that right now!! We are all beautiful creations that he has hand made!! I know all of us are girls and at some point struggle with our appearance...and lately I have learned that God did not create ANYTHING ugly!! Everything is beautiful!! Satan has created ugly and made us think at some point that thats what we are!! But, we are the exact opposite...I have to remind myself this daily..whether my hair and make-up are done and I feel pretty...or whether I am sitting around in pajamas with my hair up and no make-up on! At that point he still loves us the same..and still wants to romance us in any way he can!!! I guess my whole point to this is that I love phi lamb and I love all the girls in it. I love seeing girls get saved, I love seeing girls be honest with themselves, I love seeing girls grow spiritually, I love it all!! That is why this semester I am so grateful to be the one to sit back and watch the Lord move in all our lives...I can't wait!!! I am so glad I get to be apart of something that the Lord's hand is on and HE IS changing lives!!! :)
So, all my lambs, HUGS!! I love you all and hope you all know you are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment