The kids were so precious yesterday. They kept reminding me all day that it was my last day and that they were sad. How precious is that?! Once again, I think I made their day by giving them a mechanical pencil and pen as a thank you from me! They freaked out. I love that the small things in life matter so much! And mechanical pencils and pens are a HUGE deal, folks. Absolutely HUGE.
My teacher at the beginning of the day handed me a stack of cards they had each made for me. Y'all, I HAVE to share them with you because they are just about the most precious things you will ever read. I've already made my whole family read them and we had some good laughs. Some of them are so funny, not in a mean way, they are just so blunt and creative. I love it!
We have 2 classes, so I can't share all of them (even though I want to so bad!) but I have chosen my favorites. They will come throughout the week because if I shared them all now, y'all would be bored to death, and this would be the longest post ever.
To read it better just click on the picture to enlarge it. You've got to read these. And yes, I will translate when necessary!
Enjoy! (Obviously, they crack me up because I know their personalities, but I hope you get just as much enjoyment out of them as I did.)
More to come...
15 comments:
Before I read your last comment, I was so going to say how I loved that cursive will touch his life forever- SO funny! I absolutely love the notes. Thanks so much for sharing.
I hope you LOVE Kindergarten! Let me know if you need help with anything!
Lindsee,
You have touched my life forever. Grant and I truly enjoyed the "Why do you have to leave.... WHY????"
I want you to know that my sister Maria is cute.
Love you
JDI
girl you must have made a huge impact on the kids. these are the sweetest cards ever. dont we sometimes all need to draw a BIG WHY? Card...LOL! This is so adorable!
We got some big ole tears on some of these huh?? I love the dramatic side.....now, i'm sure they are really going to miss you but i love the intensity behind them. :)
You'll remember these kiddos forever. And just wait. These 5 yr olds will steal your heart as well.
Much love~
Fran
HAHA!!! I LOVE IT! My favorite is the sister Maria and the desperate WHY???!!!! Precious!!!
oh my gosh lindsee.. those are absolutely precious and HILARIOUS! just think.. you are going to get cards like that for the rest of your career! that is so exciting.. hehe!
love you honey!! we must chat soon!
Oh My Stars Lindsee... that "cursive will touch my life forever" one made me laugh so hard.
Seriously, I think he could submit that one to Hallmark and make the big bucks.
About your She Speaks question... I will ask LeAnn Rice our Executive Director if the Next Generation Topics last year were recorded. I'm not sure. If not, I think they will be recorded this year. Why don't you e-mail me and I'll forward your e-mail on to LeAnn.
Sweet blessings girl!
Holly and I think you are just beautiful... inside and out!
How can you contain all that love? Mmm-precious!
And I got to thinking about it--cursive will indeed touch his lie forever...like the way he writes the letter "w" and "j" and the loop he uses for the letter "l." :) Ha ha hee!
Love and prayers over you this week are comin' from a state you love,
holly
Oops, I meant life, not "lie" unless of course he begins to lie in writing :) so sorry, I know, sad joke. Off for a Sunday nap of refreshment!
I am a siesta! I checked you blog, it is so cute!! I want to look like that!! I am still new at the decor thin on the blog world. LOL! I love your precious heart! I am excited for you to graduate and move on into the next season of your life. Blessings to you dear one. Tiffany
I remember the sweet notes and things that I received from kids in my internship. At present, I teach Pre-K, and kids do know how to make you feel so special... Every year you will get a new batch that will make you feel so special... It is kind of amazing!!
Those are precious!!
I love the way they spell have to (hafto)
I just know those kids love you - you are a treasure and I am sure you bring them much joy!
Blessings,
Kim
That is too precious!
What I wouldn't give for my kids to have a teacher like you!
So Funny! They are so dramatic but I guess you already knew that. Those kindergarteners are gonna steal your heart!
ps I need to go back to school to know how to spell kinderarteners...is that right?
these are so adorable! i am laughing out loud in the computer lab!
Post a Comment