Here is a peak into my past:
Got to see Sally, her precious boys and her sister Kaye's new baby before the crazy summer went all wacky. It was so much fun and holding that darling child baby for hours on end was just the sweetest thing ever. Have I ever mentioned that I love babies? Well, in case you were wondering, I LOVE ME SOME CHILDREN.
Went to a wedding for a girl who was in my sorority.
Got to see a ton of my precious Phi Lamb girls there, which was a blast.
Spent too much money at Target. (Story of my life.)
Traveled to Port Aransas and back with some of the funnest, most hysterical high school peeps ever, to enjoy a week based around being "Simple." Talk about a great high school beach week retreat. I LOVE ME SOME HIGH SCHOOL CAMP.
While in Port Aransas, stayed up until the wee hours of the night chatting and laughing about who knows what. (Believe me, you may not want to know what!) And you know, it was the kind of laughing that makes your side split, your breathing stop, and tears roll down your face. I LOVE ME SOME LAUGHING.
Ran on the beach with the girls.
Took jumping pictures on the beach with the girls.
Had mud fights with peeps on the beach.
Worshiped on and at the beach.
Which basically boiled down to the fact that I spent 24/7 outside all last week either on the beach, or in the pool.
I LOVE ME SOME BEACHES.
Came home to immediately start VBS week at church. I LOVE ME SOME VBS.
Was in charge of water day at VBS.
Heard a few kids puked at VBS because they were so hot. Isn't that pitiful? Bless their hearts.
Spent three record breaking heat days (no lie!) outside during VBS so the (almost 1,000 children) could enjoy water moonwalks galore and never ending water games.
Seriously, when I say record breaking heat, I mean it. Like it's June in Houston and we're already sporting 103 degree heat which makes the heat index 107. Would someone please tell me what's going on? It is only June. Not to mention that Houston no longer believes in rain. It's just gross.
Okay, moving on...Debbie Downer.
Went to the Astros game with the high school peeps to watch them loose...again.
Sat behind Hunter Pence at the Astros game. It made the loose worth it.
Have had great, serious, encouraging conversations with some precious girls. I LOVE ME SOME GIRLS.
Told the girls that it is so much easier said than done to wait for my man. Told them it's the number one thing that I wrestle with. But told them that even though it's stinkin' hard, and it stinkin' hurts sometimes, it's so worth it.
Saw The Proposal. Undeniably cute and hilarious. Would totally see it again.
Saw Transformers. (Truth be told, I was so exhausted I fell asleep during the movie. I know. In Transformers? It's so loud. But the tiredness consumed me.)
Two movies in one week? I just broke my own record.
Am gearing up for a wedding shower, wedding and birthday celebration this weekend.
Looking way more than forward to leaving for Colorado next week.
Rambled on a blog about nothing.
Told myself I'd be in bed before midnight tonight, and it is 12:08.
And completely still in shock that Michael Jackson died today. Like seriously. Absolutely wild.
Feel the same way about Farrah Fawcet, except for that we all knew she was really sick. But still, all in the same day? Just wild, wild, wild.
On that note, I'll leave you with way too many pictures. They do say pictures paint a thousand words.
Could this be any sweeter?
Sweet cousin bonding time.
Jude thought I needed an airplane and the baby girl. You know, because baby girls and airplanes are in the same category.




12 comments:
Okay... the pic of you with the megaphone is CRACKING ME UP.
It needs to go in a frame.
i love you and i miss you forever and ever amen.
also cracking up that you fell asleep in a movie theater. I'm not surprised, but still, it's funny :)
Oh goodness you have been busy!
Love the pics :)
And I agree with Jen - the megaphone one is GREAT!
much love
Glad to see you back...you've been missed!
Love all of the pictures and stories!
You've been missed. :) The jumping on the beach pic is so much fun!
You've been busy! I'm SO glad to see you blogging. So many people have stopped and it's really sad, I think. I saw Proposal last weekend with my son when we were on Marco Island. We both enjoyed it. I LOVE ALL of your pictures.
Take good care, Lindsee!
Love,
Angie xoxo
welcome back! I've missed you!!!
But what fun you've had!
love to you -
n.
Lindsee - you are just something else - and I've missed you too! So cute you are and a blessing to all those GIRLS!
Love much,
Mrs. Jan
So proud of you for waiting on that man. When God sends him into your life and heart, the wait will be so worth it and until then - keep doing what you are doing. God blesses faithfulness AND obedience!
I read your comment on the LPM blog and just had to comment on the OPI nail color "It's All Greek To Me." That was the color I picked for my pedicure last month in honor of my step-daughter who was in Greece for 3 weeks in June. Awesome and perfect hot pink color, btw!!! How was the color kabuki? I think it means a Japanese dance/drama. Loves! Dana
Where in the world did you get that precious dress you wore to the wedding?!? You look too cute!
Oh how I love jumping pictures! I hope you are enjoying your time in Colorado!
Thinking and praying for you. It is amazing how God can make friends out of stories on a computer screen.
ok, i am way late commenting on this post, but you are so adorable in your cruise director outfit. Also, you are perhaps the busiest person i know. Whenever I am tired and overwhelmed i am going to think of you and i should get a little reality check :)
Post a Comment