Yesterday I proudly walked across that stage and received my stinkin' college degree! Can I say surreal? I took a deep breath and I felt such a release! All of the stress of college is gone forever. I love it!
It was such a special day, yet an exhausting one for the whole family! My little brothers prom was also last night, so he was not able to attend. But, the rest of my family came and some of my sweet, sweet Sam girls came, too. It meant the world to me!
Right after graduation my parents had to split and head to Kev's prom stuff. Bless their hearts, they were up all night (12-6) helping at SNAP (Senior Night After Prom). I was sad to miss Kev all dressed up, but you clearly can't be everywhere at once.
Since my parents we going to be gone all night, instead of me sitting at home alone, I spent the night with my Sam girls! It seemed so appropriate to spend such that night with such a special group of girls. We had a blast. After graduation we headed to none other than Chuy's! I love me some good ole' Mexican food and that definitely hit the spot. We had a blast there and laughed our heads off! We then headed to a hotel close to my house. It was so fun to spend the night with some of the most precious friends that I met while in college. It was a super ending to such a wonderful chapter in my life. We of course had much to talk about, and had some major laughs. These are the times that I will miss. I know they will continue to happen, but I know they will be few and far between.
We also went and saw What Happens In Vegas! HILARIOUS! I, of course, had a partial love to the movie since I just returned from Vegas. It was great!
All in all, my day was wonderful. I can't believe I have a college degree. I truly don't feel old enough, but at the same time I was so ready to have it!
I can't express enough to my friends and family how much I appreciate the support they gave me during that chapter of my life. It is overwhelming. I truly could not have done it without y'all! So, from the bottom of heart, I hope you hear and know how much I absolutely adore, appreciate and love you!
Enjoy some pictures of such a memorable day! And please, excuse the not-so-lovely cap and cap hair. :)
17 comments:
Congrats on graduating! now don't you want to keep on going ??? hahaha! :) smile and congrats!
Congrats again! Love the dress...perfect for the day! See you soon!
Love ya
Dana
Proud, proud, proud!
CONGRATULATIONS! :)
YEAH FOR YOU!!!! Such an exciting time. Congrats!
Congrats Lindsee!! You should be very proud of yourself!
I love the black and white dress!
WAY TO GO!!!! As someone 1 year away from graduation, I envy you (and can appreciate what kind of accomplishment that is!) ;)
CONGRATS!!
WAY TO GO!!
You look beautiful
Enjoy being done with school at least for now right :)
Much love
Kim
Congratulations! Doesn't it feel SO great to be done!
What a perfect place to celebrate - CHUY's! My mouth is watering so much! I wish we had one in our part of Houston!
My my my! The girl is all grown up now! :) Just kidding...but I do remember the feeling of "Huh? Is this for real?!"
You better get over on your sidebar and change that info in your about me section!
Hugs Lindsee! So proud of ya! Can't wait to see you in SA in August.
Love,
Fran
Congratulations Lindsee!!!! That is very exciting! I'm so happy for you and you looked fabulous!
Awesome!!!
Congratulations. I am so happy for you.
you go girl! I am so proud of you!!
Hi Lindsee, I follwed a link over here fron Jen's blog, hope you don't mind? I just couldn't wait to see what you girls got upto in Vegas, and since Jen's been busy with moving and settling and all, I knew you'd have a post done! So glad you girls had fun.
And big congratulations for graduating, you must be so very proud of yourself!! Well done! And, FYI, your hair looks beautiful 'caphair or not' =)
Nat x
Oh, congratulations, dear! I wish I could have been there with yall. But TWO more classes for me... so summerI here I come. But August will get here for me soon enough- and I can't WAIT to feel that 'release' you were talking about. I made such huge steps in my personal life while still in college--- so I can't wait to feel that accomplishment that you speak of. So, where to now? Congrats from the bottom of my hearts... and good luck too. xo
I know this is late, but congratulations!!
I know this is very late, but Congrats to you!
I stopped by Shelley's blog to see if she was still MIA and God prompted me to visit you as well!
Glory to Him for giving you the strength and perseverence to get through college!
Post a Comment