Anyway, I should be cleaning my room at the moment since we have tons of family joining us starting Wednesday, but I just had to take a break for a moment to share with you some Madame Tussauds pictures from Vegas.
Madame Tussauds is a wax museum where they re-create all sorts of famous people and then display them for your enjoyment. It was so cool! They literally take the measurements of the stars and create them to be EXACTLY how they are in real life. Shape, height, size, make-up and all. We had such a blast walking through and taking pictures with our famous friends. At first I was a little freaked out because they look so real I was afraid they would come alive and grab me or something. I know, weird fear, but that's how 'alive' they looked.
Of course, Matthew McConaughey was amongst the group so you know that I didn't miss a picture with him! ;)
Sweet Matthew himself!
We all needed a picture with the pretty Cameron Diaz out front!



Presenting Mr. and Mrs. George Clooney

Arnold Palmer. This was for our dads!



See, I am not THAT tall! ;)
Sweet Timmy. We love you!
Brad and Angelina (For the record, Brad looked the worst out of any of them. It was sad.)
I had to do this once...but doesn't she look freakishly real?
This is the guy who creates everyone. He too, is a wax character.









9 comments:
I am sorry Linds but those pictures creep me out!
Love ya!
ps lets get together soon!
Wow! Those pictures are so amazing that you could have told us you really got to meet all of those people and I would have believed you. :-)
WOW that looks really cool and creepy all at the same time - LOL
The guy that creates it is really talented but he must not like Brad Pitt b/c Brad looks really bad
I am so glad you girls had such a good time!!
Also CONGRATS on winning the giveaway
YEAH LINDS!
Love ya
Kim
SOme of those are cool...some of those are scary cool! :)
And...for the record Lindsee...your future hubs is going to be the best dern worth the wait kind of man you could have ever imagined. You are precious and most beautiful in the yes of your Father.
You are indeed chosen my sweet friend. More than any of us will ever know.
Love you~
Fran
I can't believe how real Meryl looks! :) I am going to have wax figure nightmares tonight! LOL!
Those pictures are so much fun!!! It looks like ya'll had a blast.
I think Brad looks so bad because that was when he was cheating on his wife. (I kid.)
Looks like you had a ton o' girly fun!
hi... i've been reading your blog for a while and girl I just got to say, we have so much in common! great hair, we're both elm. education majors,crafty, and madly in love with jesus! :) i think we should be blogging buddies! :) feel free to pop by my blog and leave me a comment!
I've really thought a lot about you this week and what I love so much about you Linds is that you know your high calling to your precious LORD and you live it out! And nothing will change that for you!
Post a Comment