1) I currently have 128 unread blogs in my google reader. Why do I do this to myself? Why? The awful part is, I'm a little OCD and it's hard for me to just go "Mark them all as read" and move on with life. No, I have to read every stinkin' one. When oh when will I find the time? It will be done. Maybe.
2) Clearly, I am behind on blog reading. So behind, in fact, that Jen had to tell me about the post she wrote about just yesterday where she mentioned that I played soccer as a wee one.
3) Yes, I played soccer. When I was 5. I was the goalie. It was a bad, bad situation. I was afraid of the ball. Need I say more?
3) Have y'all been watching The Biggest Loser? You know, my favorite show of all time? It's been so good and unfortunately, my favorite contestant, Abby, had to go home last week. She is a doll. I just love her to pieces and pray huge blessing on her life. If you need some inspiration and hope, just go read her story.
4) Part of the reason I have a ridiculous amount of unread blogs is because next weekend is my second girls retreat! Woo hoo! Can I get an AMEN?! I am so very excited about it. If you remember, last year sweet Shelly was my speaker and Abby was my worship leader. To say that we had a blast serving together is an understatement. I hope and pray that one day we get to do it again, but unfortunately, it won't be this year. However, I am just as excited about this years retreat. The theme is Behind the Scenes and is based off of Psalm 32:3. Needless to say, I am currently eating, breathing and sleeping everything girls retreat. It kind of feels like planning a wedding. Not that I've ever planned one, but still, you get the point. My dreams are consumed with it as well. You know, those dreams where you wake up and you're super glad it was a dream? Yes, that's how much I'm thinking about and planning this retreat. Your prayers are much appreciated and you'll definitely be hearing more about it!
5) This time change has me all whacked out. I feel tired earlier, which isn't an awful thing, but then the sun decides to go ahead and wake me up at 5:30 a.m. Maybe that's a little extreme, but I'm not sure how I feel about the time change business. I've always been iffy.
6) Shane & Shane came out with a new CD this past Tuesday and it is wonderful. I know I've mentioned them a time or ten on here, but I just adore them. Their music speaks to me like no other. "Everything is Different" is now on iTunes and at your local Lifeway, I am sure. With that said, you should buy it yourself. It is a little blessing wrapped in plastic. And no, they did not ask me to advertise for them, although I would any day.
7) This semester I've been going through Revelation with Beth Moore. Y'all, it has been intense and amazing all at the same time. I really don't even know how to blog about it, it's just too much! The neat thing is that most semesters, the ladies towards the end of the study start to fizzle out. Don't get me wrong, the sanctuary is always full to the brim, but the crowds die down. However, this semester the crowds have stayed strong. Even with the not-so-fun adventures in getting there and parking, it's so worth it. I would do it over and over. So, go ahead and add to your Christmas wish list the Beth Moore CD's or DVD's on Revelation. You will not be disappointed. And yet again to clarify, she did not ask me to advertise, but shockingly, I'd do it any day, along with Shane & Shane.
8) I know I have a lot more to say, but it's late and I'm pretty sure I just dozed off as I was typing this. That's a hint: GO TO BED!
9) But 8 is a weird number to end on. Like I said, I'm OCD.
10) Goodnight Moon.
3 comments:
I love that I can hear your voice inflections as I read this, as if I were listening to you :)
I love you, your crazy soccer goalie. hehe!
Definitely praying for you this weekend!
And I look forwrad to "Revelation." I had purchased some old audio ones, are they the same? Hmmm. I have no idea where I put them...
Never was able to keep up with Biggest Loser--I like it, though!
May this week be a blessing for you, Lindsee!
ah, Goodnight Moon, such a great book. You crack me up!! BTW, that thing I put on my blog was the clown thing. I thought you would appreciate how many time my mom made me be a clown for Halloween. *Sarcasam* :)
Post a Comment