Thursday, November 12, 2009

Retreat Days

When I was in Phi Lamb, we used to have one retreat per semester. For a year I led them because I was chaplain. I ran across this picture trying to find something else and got tickled because this was the first year I was not in charge. (Of course this is from like 3 years ago.)Excited? I think so. Relieved? Definitely. Crazy? Right on the money. Just take a look at everyone else around me, they have no idea who they've gotten themselves involved with. Oh, the fun times. I love those girls and miss them constantly! Here's to hoping and praying that starting tomorrow I'll be able to stop and make the same pose in charge or not. Retreat, here I come.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

This makes me so happy.

Bed jump is in call :)

Unknown said...

oh how i love you and totally remember this day. wish we still had those retreats every semester.. =).

have a fantastic retreat.. praying for you!!!

Megan said...

Oh, the good 'ol days of Phi Lamb! How I miss those days! You were a great chaplain, and I know you've done a great job at the retreat this weekend.

I hope everything went beautifully! All for His glory!!

Heather said...

Love it!! You are great!! can't wait to hear all about retreat!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

LOL I love the look on the other girls' faces...Priceless..!!