If anybody ever wondered what my family was like, I'd direct them to this picture with no hesitation whatsoever. Take it or leave it, folks, we're just like that. Crazy. Lastly, not sure what happened to my crazy face, but apparently I was fixated on something else. That's not uncommon. I love them. I love us.Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Take It Or Leave It
If anybody ever wondered what my family was like, I'd direct them to this picture with no hesitation whatsoever. Take it or leave it, folks, we're just like that. Crazy. Lastly, not sure what happened to my crazy face, but apparently I was fixated on something else. That's not uncommon. I love them. I love us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Haha. I know what you're looking at!
Y'all are precious.
You have my prayers this week/weekend girlfriend!
There's nobody quite like the Eddy's.... and boy do I love them... every stinkin one!! Especially that tall lady on the right :)
This looks like a family I would want to be part of :)
Yall are truly a wonderful family and this picture is just too precious!
Post a Comment