1) I hate to state the obvious, but it’s October. Are you serious?
2) There is no way to eat a Freebird's burrito gracefully. It’s virtually impossible. Note to self: Don’t eat at Freebird's on a first date.
3) I got new glasses today. They are “anti-fatigue” lenses. Apparently, since I stare at a computer all day long, my eyes are straining. In the two minutes I’ve had them on, I can already tell a difference. It’s a miracle.
4) My little brother turns twenty-one tomorrow. Little brother. Twenty-one. Sweet mercy, how can that be?
5) I went to the Carrie Underwood concert last night. More to come on that later, but seriously? Homegirl blew me away. She is the epitome of a likeable person. And that voice of hers? Well it is clearly a gift from God above.
6) In the past two weeks, I’ve consumed at least 50 pumpkin muffins. It’s bad. They’re addicting. Especially if you add chocolate chips! Can I get an amen?
7) I move into an apartment with two fabulous ladies in nine days. To say I’m thrilled and excited would be the biggest understatement ever. I have to practice some serious self-control as I want to buy everything for our new little home! It’s hard not to buy everything that we need at once. Many fun adventures are awaiting us.
8) The weather here in Houston has been p.e.r.f.e.c.t. Perfect, I tell you. It resembles California weather in the best way.
9) Recently I’ve been without a DVR and it’s about to be the death of me. Do you know that I have not watched Biggest Loser or Glee the past two weeks? It’s a tragedy, I tell you. I know, I know, you can watch it all online, but let’s be honest, I’m not the biggest fan of that. Soon and very soon I will rejoice over a DVR again, until then, I’m not listening or reading any comments on either of those shows because I don’t care to read any spoilers. (However, I do plan on watching them soon online. I can’t wait any longer.)
10) I saw The Social Network last Saturday. Let me say that I don’t plan on buying it, I thought it was very intriguing. Having had a facebook account since it was started makes it all the more interesting to me. The way it’s changed in the past seven years is simply crazy. Not to mention that phenomenon that is facebook. Mark Zuckerburg is a brilliant man. And also the world’s youngest billionaire.
11) I could do some major damage at IKEA. I’m just sayin’.
12) I'm super ready for my new blog makeover. Patience, Lindsee. Patience.
And that concludes the most random list of 2010.
3 comments:
Isn't Carrie fabulous?! I saw her in concert in April and LOVED it!
LOVE Carrie...especially when she so seamlessly transitions from one of her songs to an old school hymn. I feel like I'm in a worship service.
IKEA...yes, I'm definitely taking the day off on Monday so my roommate and I can spend the day in Atlanta shopping. At the top of the list...IKEA.
I am so jealous you got to see Carrie Underwood. Can’t wait for the recap. Girl, I don’t have a DVR and I have to watch a majority of my shows online, so I don’t know what I would do without the online option, ha! And you know how I feel about Social Network :)
Post a Comment