Merry Christmas, sweet friends! I know that my family agrees with me when I say that we hope you know the peace, love, hope and joy that Christ alone brings, especially as you celebrate His birth these next few days.
I know Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I cannot say thank you enough for making blogging so incredibly fun. The sweet comments and emails I get from y'all make my day, even if I'm a bad friend and don't get around to replying. I'm a words kind of girl, so know that I treasure each and every word you take time to type out. I can tell you right now that the Lord has done immeasurably more than I could have ever imagined or dreamed up in this little corner of my world the past four years, so I'm believing Him to do even more in 2011.
Christmas blessings to each of you! May it be a sweet, memory making, side splitting laughter kind of day. I love y'all!
5 comments:
Merry Christmas friend! Love the card and you. May the Lord bless you greatly in 2011!!
Super cute card! Merry Christmas!
What a fun family!!
Love you.
Merry ★Christmas Lindsee Lou...love you to pieces ★ 。* 。*. We didn't send out Christmas cards this year (1st time in three decades) so I posted our Christmas newsletter on my blog. There was a Beautiful God Who was out looking for us this year, Jeremiah 31:2. Wouldn't trade this difficult year for anything.
Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ •。★Christmas★ 。* 。*FROM MY HOUSE TO YOUR HOUSE!!
° 。 ° ˚* _____*。*˚★ 。* 。*。 • ˚ ˚ •。★
˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛★ 。* 。*★ 。* 。*
˚ ˛ •˛• | 田田|門|I love you!
Love that card! So, so cute! Hope your Christmas was fabulous!!
Post a Comment