Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I love it when...

I get an email in the middle of the day from my BFF or from a complete stranger just to send sweet words of encouragement. I’m a words kind of girl.

My roommate makes her zucchini muffins and shares them with us. They are delicious.

I get to watch Biggest Loser.

My little brother comes home from college so we can entertain each other.

I run three miles without stopping.

The temperature is 75 degrees, with sunny blue skies and zero humidity making it beautiful enough to be outside all day long.

We get to go to Colorado as a family to visit the rest of our family.

My old high school girls come home from college and we get to play catch up.

My iHome goes off in the morning to wake me up randomly playing my favorite song that week.

I get to hold a new born baby.

The Lord blesses me with unexpected friendships.

My mom sends me her elaborate, out of control, emoticon text messages.

I don't have to worry about the capitalization of the words in my post title because it all turns out lowercase anyway.

Spring arrives.

I get my Grande Iced Vanilla Latte' at Starbucks every Friday morning.

My journal runs out of fresh pages and I have to buy a new one.

My toenails are freshly manicured.

I get so tickled I can’t stop laughing.

I hear my name from someone I thought didn’t even know my name.

The kitchen is clean, the bathroom is spotless and my laundry is done.

Snow Cone stands start opening up.

I realize Jesus is better than all of this and he’s worth it.

4 comments:

Vivian said...

I love this... I think that I gonna copy this idea. Lindsee.. I think its time you start reading my brain product aka blog... its only fitting since we have offically met :)

Jennifer said...

I can't wait for snow cone stands to start opening up. Have you seen any open yet?

Gran Jan said...

This list made me smile...love these two:

I hear my name from someone I thought didn’t even know my name.

The kitchen is clean, the bathroom is spotless and my laundry is done

And this one...

The Lord blesses me with unexpected friendships

Love much,
Mrs. Jan :)

hollie marie said...

These are great!!! Made me smile :)
-Hollie