Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's Fabulously Creative

Hello! And welcome to the new and improved Lindsee Lou! I am SO happy with my new blog design. It's a fresh look and a new start. I think I will be more inspired with my posts simply because of the new look. How pitiful am I? I have to give credit where credit is due, Kelly at Fabulous K Creative designed the look did a great job. So, if you too are in need of something new, hit her up. Thanks so much, Kelly!

If you're reading from a news feed, you can't see it, so you'll actually have to come to my blog. Let me know what you think. I hope you love it as much as I do!

Happy Tuesday, friends.

9 comments:

Fran said...

I wish I was in that creative business because I would change my blog all the time!!! She did a fabulous job!!! LOVE IT!!!! Love you as well. Have a super week Lindsee.

Raven said...

loving it!!!!!

fuzzytop said...

It's darling!

Adrienne

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh...PRECIOUS! I just think it may have been worth the wait!

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Absolutely Adorable! Absolutely!p

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Absolutely Adorable! Absolutely!p

Jenny said...

I love it! I absolutely love it! It suits you :)

Lauren said...

Love it Lindsee!! :)

audra kate said...

This is too cute!!! :) Love it!