So, bear with me as I share some of my favorite things as of late. All of which are very materialistic and have captured the heart of my iPhone camera.
BTW, have I mentioned that the iPhone dump is becoming one of my favorite posts? Because it is. That is all.
After returning home from a quick trip to Wisconsin over the Easter weekend, my sweet roommate Bethany revealed to me a little gift she had picked up for me while visiting H&M in Chicago (they went there for a day trip!) for no reason at all. Can you say schweet? It was the cutest green and navy blue striped top I am wearing below in the photo. I LOVE it. And I LOVE her. In fact, I wore it the next day. Thank you, Bethany!
I've always had a slight obsession with purses. Ask my mom, grandma, friends or anybody else that knows me and they'd agree. However, I'm also a bargain shopper at best (thanks, Mom!), so unless it's name brand (which doesn't do just a TON for me) I'm not going to spend hundreds on a purse. Yes, I may have one or two Coach purses sitting in my closet, but I can guarantee you those were also purchased at a bargain price. However, when I saw this gem in TJ Maxx the other day, I couldn't resist. Does that coral color not scream summer to you? Best part? It was cheap and cute. Truth be told, I actually left the store without buying it, but decided after not getting anything else that day, to go back and purchase it. I am in love.
Orange nail polish. What's that you say? Yes, orange. Who knew I'd ever buy such a color? But I'm loving it more and more. On the nails it actually came out more like a coral shade than anything else and I was very pleased. I led myself to believe that with my nails painted, I feel more like a princess. And that was only appropriate for the royal wedding. I have no doubt Princess Kate would approve. Again, if I'm going orange, I'm going cheap.
Here it is on my nails. Right now I'm feeling like I may have a future career in hand modeling. QVC, anyone? And while we're on it, can we discuss that ring? It's not new, but I wear it every chance I get. I LOVE it. But don't ask me where I got it because I don't remember.
I've always teased my hair. I have some mad back-combing skillz. No like. You can see for yourself here. However, I've always just used a wide tooth comb. I learned how to do all of this by my sweet hair wizard, Tania. She's a gem and I love her. However, on Saturday after cutting my hair she pulled out this odd looking brush and went to town on teasing my hair. I left the salon looking like I had five bumpit's in my hair. I should have taken a picture. I was very impressed and she informed me of the new brush they'd just come out with. It was her new favorite thing which immediately became my new favorite thing, so I bought it. Yup. Don't judge. I LOVE it. It's a miracle teaser. No bumpit needed.
And there you have it, folks. The most materialistic post ever written. I hope you'll love these things as much as I do. Thank you, iPhone camera.
What are some things you're loving lately? Care to share?
Happy Friday, y'all.
4 comments:
Love your iPhone dump. Also, I have that pillow in the pic with your purse. Ikea? Love the purse, too.
I love the iPhone dump post so much that I've started doing it as well. It's freeing at most!
Love your orange nail polish! I agree with the career in hand modeling! :)
I love that purse--I am a huge purse fan as well! :) After years of singlehood, when it was time for me to marry and move all my purses into our new home, my husband took one look at them and said, "Uh...." haha!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I'm going to have to see if I can find one of those brushes...I've always used a comb, but am definitely a fan of the height!!
Post a Comment