Tuesday, July 24, 2007

21 Reasons Why I Love Hannah

Yes, I did steal this off another blog, but today is my precious Hannah's 21st birthday so I thought it was only appropriate to let you all know the 21 reasons why I love this girl.

1) She is tall.
2) She love's Jesus.
3) She laughs with me when no one else get's it, and then I don't look dumb.
4) We are pretty much the same person, in different bodies.
5) People mistake her for me, and vice versa.
6) She has the best style of clothes and can pull of anything.
7) She is SO creative.
8) She was chaplain last year and her love for the girls was so evident.
9) She is absolutely beautiful.
10) She's blunt.
11) She is waiting so patiently for her prince to come sweep her off her feet, and I can't wait till it happens.
12) She loves Africa.
13) So, she's leaving to go there this Friday. (See #12)
14) She's obedient to the Lord.
15) She drives a red Corolla.
16) She loves music.
17) She and her family love James Taylor, just like me and my family.
18) She's a good listener.
19) She's a good friend.
20) She's sensitive to people's needs.
21) She is a prayer warrior.

I love my Hannah and am so glad I get to celebrate her 21st birthday with her. I am also so glad she will still be at Sam in the fall, oh, how this makes my heart happy! I just love this girl!

Happy Birthday, Hannah. I love you!

4 comments:

Kenya Dig It? said...

Lindsee! I am such a dork, you seriously made me cry! WOW! I am so excited you get to come and celebrate my birthday with me and stay the night! Thank you so much for this sweet blog! ahh it is so awesome! Love you!

Shelly said...

That was precious

Little Steps Of Faith said...

Aww! Yea, Amanda's post made me think of the good ones in my life, and then watching " Freedom Writers" made that more of a push to write about them. I love your little list, how cute!

adam and laura said...

you can re-add me! i'm in now, that my mom is on blogging. i just have to figure out her website. mine is laurarhodges.blogspot.com! =) can't wait to see you in a few more weeks!!!

Laura