Friday, July 13, 2007

The Ultimate Shock Factor

I am here to give a shout-out to Jen!

So, when I got a blog, everyone and their mom's thought I was just a crazy girl! They all wondered when I would have time to update? Why did I get it? Who's gonna read it? Yada, yada, yada! Most of my Phi Lamb girls just laughed at me.

I enjoyed my blog, though. No one was stopping me and even if no one read that darn thing, I would still write in it.

Soon after all the mocking, little by little, a few of the girls started to get one. It had apparently changed my life, so a few girls decided to give it a try! Jennifer Dawn, Megan, Raven, Hannah, Laura, Joanna and some more and even my OLD friend Dana, joined bloggin' world!

There was on in particular that thought we were all nuts. My sweet Jennifer Qualls. Every time I would ask her if she reads it, she would just tell me no and that she was sorry!

As I logged on yesterday, I saw a sweet comment from a Jen-Jen! I just thought is was Jenn, and that she had changed her name. But then, as I kept reading, I realized the comment was from Jennifer Qualls!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?! I about wet myself, and then decided to take a moment of silence.

So, here's to Jen! You finally got a blog. I am so proud. Please know that it WILL change your life!! ;)

I love you!

*I promise my next post will be about the wedding. I had to let it sink in and get over THAT shock factor that Jo is married!! :)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

LOL! I have had a couple of those experiences too! It's really hard to explain how a blog can be so life altering (yea....just put the word 'nerd' on my forehead. But I just say blame Jesus!).

and PS - with your former post, RIGHT after I made a comment about the separation anxiety the two dogs that I am watching have, one of them chewed my cell phone charger up. Sheesh! :(

Raven said...

i know.. you really did change our lives linds! one blog at a time! =) love you honey.. guess you weren't crazy after all! hehe.