Happy Belated 4th of July, everyone. I hope you had a relaxing, good, fun time yesterday. Mine was nothing but relaxing, and I enjoyed it so.
My family, as usual, headed over to the Snow's house for some yum grub and fellowship. I had some wonderful chicken, steak, queso, chips, fruit, some wonderful pasta stuff and last and certainly not least an Ice Cream Snickers Bar. Oh, my, so good. Now I plan on running until I can run no longer. ;) I probably gained about 15 pounds. But, that's OK, I dismiss the weight gain because of the amazing taste.
I am about to head out of the office. Normally we have Thursday's off, but I worked because I won't be in tomorrow because it starts the wedding weekend. HOLLA!! :) I have major mixed emotions about this weekend. The main one being pure excitement, but the other not wanting it to end because that means Joanna moves to Montana. As hard as that is, I know the Lord has amazing plans for her and John and I can't wait to see what they are. Nor can I wait to visit her. I've never been that far north. ;) I will wait till they get settled in, though!
Anyway, the blog will be on hold for the weekend. But, I will for sure update after the wedding with some photos and a wonderful summary, I am sure.
Off I go to enjoy a manicure and pedicure. YEA. My feet need some major workin' on.
When I return Joanna will be MRS. PARRISH!! Oh, I can't believe it's already here!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Lindsee,
Have a wonderful weekend celebrating w/ your friend. I have been married for almost 17 wonderful years! I remember my wedding day as if it were yesterday. It's been an adventure ever since - and God has been our tour guide, camp counsellor etc! :)
Ohh....telling your newly married friends goodbye. It's such a weird new place and season for me still! Have fun this weekend girlfriend!
oh lindsee.. i'm so excited for you guys this weekend! i know that it will be super fun! and you also know that i will definitely be here for you when it's over as one of your fellow single gals! =) love you honey.. and praying for you! have tons of fun!
Lindsee I love you so so so very much! Have fun, no fretting it will be awesome! I am here for you love!
You're going to have so much fun, Linds! I love you and all will be well! Enjoy your time with your girls!
Post a Comment