The day could not have gone more perfect, and she was so calm. I was so proud of her for being so calm. It was all so surreal, especially to her. She just kept saying all day "I feel like I should be here for someone else!" No, Joanna, YOU, my friend are the bride today!
Y'all would be so proud to know that I did not shed one tear until she walked down the aisle. It was at that moment that it was so real. She was getting married. Not to mention that John was absolutely beside himself, it was precious. When the groom cries, I cry.
We danced, we sang, we cried, we laughed, we got dressed up, and we go Joanna married. We did what we came to do and it was a beautiful day!
I love her dearly and am so excited for her to start her new life with John! She's wanted to be Mrs. Parrish for so long! Enjoy the season you're in, it passes so quickly!


























And they're off to Hawaii! I love them both more than they know. She is a lucky girl, and he is a lucky guy. He is absolutely head over heals in love with her, and it is precious!
I hope you enjoyed the photo journalism and that I didn't bore you to death. The more pictures the better, right?! It tells the real story. And, I hope you all enjoyed my beehive hair. I felt like a picture right out of the 60's. But it was fun!
So, congratulations to my precious Mrs. Parrish! It's only the beginning! ;)
I love you!
8 comments:
hey girl! you are just so sweet...i love the way you love on your friends! and i LOVE wedding pictures!!! you look beautiful!!
LOVE the pictures!
And where did you get that stinking cute dress in the 1st one? I'm going to have to track it down. lol
And sadly - he chewed the phone charger enough so that it doesn't work anymore :(
oh sweet lindsee! i just loved your blog...and the stolen pictures :) and i mean.. how could you compare to our wonderful beehive hair?? haha. i love you!
xoxo--Jamie
love you friend!! I want to see you!!!
Have you talked to her?
Oh how precious! I love it when best friends get married (two of mine will be soon). I found your blog through shelly's. It's exciting to meet more students on here! I'll definitely be back to visit again.
Amy
Beautiful pics of your friends wedding, and perfect colors, it added such richness I think:)
I don't think all of us really take a moment to just blog out about our friends, but I am glad you have the courage too.
Have a great day:)
angie
Update please!!! K, thanks bye!
Post a Comment