Monday, July 2, 2007

I Thought I Would Share

Hello, everyone. Can I just tell you how fun it was to get comments from those of you that read my blog?! SO fun. It is so nice to meet you. And, if I haven't met you yet, give me a shout-out!

People keep asking me about my acting debut so I thought I would share some pictures from VBS this past week. It was an absolute BLAST, but boy, am I glad it's over. I don't have the constant pressure in the back of my head to memorize lines. I don't know how actors do it.

If you don't already know, all of the TSMAC (The Student Ministry at Cypress) staff was apart of the skits. I would not have asked to work with anybody else. We laughed so much. I played Sharpay from High School Musical. Such a stretch for me, but I think I pulled it off OK. Basically, as that character, I had to act like it was all about me. I'm not gonna lie, it was fun. I got to push my boss, the youth pastor, around all week. I did NOT take it for granted. HA. I am totally kidding. It was fun, though.

Just promise me you won't laugh at the elaborate outfits. They were fun to dream up, and then wear. It's fun being so "bright" everyday!

Singing Hannah Montana. Give the kids what they want, right?

"Bop to the Top"


"Deal or No Deal"

Acting like it's all about me....


I think I'm saying "What?!"

Very upset that I didn't make the lead role...tearing down and crumbling the paper.

TSMAC Staff! :)


We are too fun!!!! :)

Once again...all about me!

"I can't go back to singing over falling bowling pins..."

The fabulous cast!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

GIRL! I am loving the photos! Hysterical. You looked like you did a great job! Go Jesus in YOu! :)

Raven said...

too too too cute! now i'm going to have to see those videos! haha. =)

Jenny said...

Um, I think I just peed in my pants a little.....

Kenya Dig It? said...

aww you are so stinking cute!