So, I have been reading a lot of blogs lately about Deeper Still, the conference, last weekend! As most of you know many of the "siestas" met up, hugged necks, took pictures and had a grand ole' time! The pictures are just precious and I can't wait for Siesta Fiesta to do the same thing.
A lot of ladies have also been re-capping what they learned through Beth, Priscilla, and Kay and we, as bloggers, have been blessed to gain some wisdom also by reading what they've learned. I have loved reading every one of them.
Anyway, since I am a "Houston Girl" I thought I would share some wisdom I gained last semester during the one "Wising Up" series night that I got to go to. You see, I am a "Houston Girl" but for the past 3 years, I've had to live vicariously through my mom, Jen, or Joanna because I've been in Huntsville at Sam Houston going to school.
Every semester I've been able to make it to at least one or two of them, but I definitely miss the consistency, and being able to go every Tuesday to bible study. But alas, I'll be back next Spring.
This is my last semester in Huntsville because I'll be moving back home to student teach. So, until next semester when I can update you all EVERY Tuesday night, go HERE to read about "Wising Up" with your tounge. I got to go during spring break and it was everything I needed to hear!!
I can't wait to be back with all my other Houston Girls!!
MANY Hugs,
3 comments:
jealous am i. :)
but we are coming to see you in august 08!!!!!!!!
hope school is going well
linds!! Remember that time we were both at Beth but, sitting seperatley and we could see eachother from way far away and we were laughing :) I liked that!!!
I miss our "dying laughing" moments like the one in McDonald's waiting for a McFlurry but, i forgot the part of how we crossed traffic to get into the parking lot! The Lord has His hands over your sweet car :)
Huge hugs!
kim told me that you lived in texas and so i hopped over to your blog and small world---i see the post from jon/sally/jude who loves you and they love my sweet friend Heather in CS and I see them on heather's blog all the time with their precious passionate comments and maybe you probably know my daughter Brooke who was Phi Lamb at A&M but she is gone now...so then i went down and read your posts and you are one blessed lady full of faith and passion and tenderness and life...you reminded me of that ancient quote John Eldredge always uses: "The Glory of God is Lindsee Lou fully alive!"
Post a Comment