Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Belated Birthday Post






I am officially the worst daughter ever. I had every intention of writing a blog about my mom's birthday when I got back to school after Thanksgiving. Her birthday was that Saturday after Thanksgiving, so we celebrated that day, of course. Upon arriving at school, my brain went into school mode and time simply stood in the way.

I mean, how in the world could I forget to write a blog post about the best Mom in the USA?! You know it's bad when your mom calls you, herself, after checking your blog hoping for a post (I mean at least a picture, people!) and seeing nothing. And, especially after she has read a "happy birthday" post for every other friend and family member I know! She deserves her own post, and rightfully so!

Anyway, this is the belated happy birthday post for my sweet Mom who turned 51 on November 24th! (I know she just loves that I put her age! It's okay Mom, you're not too old to me!) The busy lady was literally gone all day doing various things. But, that night we celebrated as a family at Red Robin. The birthday girl called for a good hamburger, so that's where we ended up! (Although, after all that craving, she ended up getting a salad!) After eating we just relaxed at home, she opened gifts and I made a pie for her! It was mighty tasty!

So, Happy Birthday to the most caring, loving, patient, funny, sweetest, busy, unselfish of her time, most gifted at playing piano, loves babies like no other, silly, laughy and greatest Mom alive. I love you and hope your birthday was just delightful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, seeing that there's no comments on your amazingly cool mom's birthday post, I'll do the honors! And 51 isn't old at all...my mom just turned 50 ;)

Happy Belated Birthday Mrs. Eddy!! I hope you had a great one!!

Jenny said...

YAY! i am LOVING the pic of Kevbo and BriGuy's heads on your shoulders! LOVE YOU and LOVE MAMA KRISTY!

Anonymous said...

OK - you officially made me blubber!! And back at you, because I've learned everything I know from YOU!!! Love ya -
Your ye olde mother