From pledging as a freshman/sophomore, to serving as chaplain for a year, then to just being active and loving on these girls, hugging on these girls, praying with these girls, struggling with these girls, sharing my heart with these girls, crying with these girls and just plain laughing uncontrollably with these girls, I have loved EVERY minute of it. I would not take one minute back for the life of me. It has truly been my place of comfort and love from the minute I stepped foot on the Sam Houston State University campus.
I am moving back home to Houston once the semester is over to student teach in the Spring. I have no idea what is next for me. I'm growing up and it's a very strange feeling. I have so many emotions, but, know that I am more excited than anything to start this next phase of my life. There are so many things to look forward to, yet at the same time I will miss Huntsville and most importantly, the people here. (I NEVER thought I would say that! About the city, not the people!) I have actually caught myself calling Huntsville home, but that's exactly what it has become to me.
So, instead of recalling all my "lasts" I will look forward to what HE has in store for me. This life is a complete adventure and I love it.
To my Phi Lamb loves, I will miss you more than you know, or probably more than I even know. You have absolutely touched my heart and blessed my ever livin' face off. Keep seeking HIS plan for y'all. He really can do more than we can ever imagine if we seek Him with all we've got! I love y'all!! Huge hugs to all of you and TONS of love. I am praying for y'all!! And, you better believe I'll be visiting in the Spring! :)
7 comments:
What fond memories you'll have in your heart! I'm sure you blessed theses girls just the same! They say these are the best days, but I love how you are looking at the future and what huge things God has in store for you! Such a wonderful tribute!
Thanks for sharing with your imaginary friends!
Love,
Angie xoxo
It is so sad sometimes as we watch one door close....but oh how exciting to see what other doors God will open! God has obviously blessed you with many friends, thanks for sharing the pictures.
I will be praying for you and watching to see "what is next!"
Stacey
I'm sure you can't believe you are almost done. I remember going through your exact emotions when I was finishing college! It was SO bittersweet. It took me a few months to adjust to noncollege life. I hope you have an amazing semester student teaching. I'm sure you will have lots of fun stories for us!
aww.. your initiation pictures make me so happy! i keep forgetting that it is your last semester to be there.. it definitely is hard but just like you said.. the Lord has some amazing things in store for you!
oh my gosh.. i am never going to see your apartment ever again! that is SO weird! haha. but i do soo hope to see your face over christmas break!!
Oh, my Lu, you are growing up! Love you and I am SO PROUD of you! You are going to be a teacher now, just like we used to play in my room! Remember you had the markerboard and I had the chalkboard???
You're gonna be in Houston all Spring? :) Well, everybody else said stuff about you finishing college and leaving Huntsville, but since I'm young and just "graduated" from Jr. High (woah...was that seriously just a few months ago?), i don't really have much to say, so I'll let the "old" people do the talking ;) But finishing college is pretty exciting! :)
What I really wanted to know was what happened to your facebook...you got it back, and now it's gone. Huh?
Oh Lindsee...this is just a beautiful tribute to your people!
Your girls!! Your life!! And ya know what?? you have the perfect attitude for the next phase!
I'm praying for your new beginnings. God will do some cool things next semester. Jump in with joy!
Love,
Fran
Post a Comment