As I was reading Big Mama'a post about back-combing, I felt the overwhelming need to share with you some back-combing that took place in our room this weekend.
Brace yourself. Pictures do paint a million words here.
Brace yourself. Pictures do paint a million words here.

Now THAT'S some back-combing, folks, if I do say so myself.
Welcome to Texas.
7 comments:
I love this you ladies look so hilarious:)
Adorable!!!
Land sakes alive, girlfriend. How in the world did you get that out?! Does your head still hurt? :D
OHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man I hate that I missed that.
That was a good day...we laughed a lot!!!
Well I am glad I finally know what back combing is! HAHA - When BooMama posted about it, I was CLUELESS! I guess I have always worried about how to make my hair NOT AS BIG! :)
Beautiful back-combing at its best!!!
I miss ya Linds! :(
Post a Comment