This weekend I made a trip up to the metroplex to see my fabulous friends that live way to far from me. It was a FABULOUS weekend and the Rogue was a wonderful companion in traveling! There's just nothin' like some good ole girl time with your college friends. This weekend was so a flashback of our days in college. (And yes, that was only 3 months ago for me!)
Currently, Raven is attending SWBTS (Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) in Ft. Worth and Jen is up there working for the American Heart Association. I am so proud of my girls! They are living together until Jen gets married in December (Woo Hoo!) so it was even better because I didn't have to house hop while I was visiting! I did bed hop, however! One night with each of my girls!
We really didn't do a whole lot, which I was totally okay with because it was really a mini-vacation for me. Doing nothing has really never sounded better. Plus, who needs tons of stuff to do when we have each other. I mean, we do entertain ourselves. Enough said.
However, the things we did do included trying on our bridesmaids dresses for Jen's wedding, which I absolutely LOVED, ate Mexican food, ate Italian food, ate BBQ, went to Target, watched 27 Dresses (for the millionth time), and last but not least, had a Chick-fil-A picnic on the stairs of SWBTS before the grand tour. And, oh, what a picnic it was!
I love these girls. Seriously. I love that even though it has been way to long since I have spent a substantial amount of time with either of them, we can pick up right where we left off. I am truly blessed to have the friends that I have and I so don't take them for granted!
I love you, Jen and Raven! Thank you for making this weekend so fun and relaxing for me. It was EXACTLY what I needed! Huge hugs your way! (P.S. If you are wondering...yes, that is my Biolage stuff in the bathroom that I left! Don't use it ALL up!) ;)
Enjoy some pictures of my fabulous Ft. Worth weekend!
Here starts the craziness that is picture taking. This is our only "normal" picture of the night, so be aware!
Trying to do a funny pose?
11 comments:
L.O.V.E. it!!! I so wish I was on those stairs with you. Posing for fun/silly pictures ALWAYS creates great memories. :) Glad you enjoyed your girl time.
P.S. Where is your dress from???
Those pics on the steps are classic. I can just HEAR that Lindsee Laugh!! :) So glad you had fun.
Lets get together my love!
Don't you just love the song Benny and the Jets after watching 27 dresses?
ok..how is it that you ALWAYS, ALWAYS look SO cute. Not Fair!!!!!!
I am glad you had a good weekend! By the way,you look really cute in those pictures :)
Hey Lindsee (I love the way you spell your name)! I'm going to Siesta Fiesta too. I was just wondering if you were going to be in San Antonio on Friday morning/afternoon and didn't have any plans. I'm just asking around to see if anybody wants to go to Six Flags over San Antonio. I was looking for people around my age since I'd think maybe they'd have a higher chance of being a roller coaster fan. So just let me know if you're interested or know someone who is. Thanks!
yay yay yay for being blog worthy.. hahaha! love you sweet girl and am sooo excited that you came to visit! i will share my heavenly bed with you anytime you choose to make the jaunt!
and our pictures are STILL cracking me up!!!
I LOVE the picture of y'all with your legs up! That is too funny!
It sounds like you had the PERFECT girly weekend! And I love that you shared the love of the bed share with both of your friends.... too sweet :)
Stay safe today it looks like you guys are going to get more rain and wind than us!
I LOVE the picture of y'all with your legs up! That is too funny!
It sounds like you had the PERFECT girly weekend! And I love that you shared the love of the bed share with both of your friends.... too sweet :)
Stay safe today it looks like you guys are going to get more rain and wind than us!
What fun pics!! You all are so cute. There is nothing like spending time with your girlfriends!! 15 days until San Antonio!! I can't wait to meet you!
Love,
Patty
Ummm...would you call those pictures on the stairs.." Stepping up" LOL.
BTW, Janice is a sweet girl:) I met her at the last LPM..:) Hi Janice!
Post a Comment