2) I spent a generous amount of time at Mardel's bookstore today. It is a huge christian bookstore and I am trapped every time I walk in there, because I feel the need to roam every aisle. It was a grand time. Have I ever mentioned how much I absolutely LOVE to read. It's quite ridiculous. Hence my generous amount of time spent at the BOOK store.
3) I planned on getting my hair trimmed today, however, my lady doesn't come in on Mondays. Dern. I guess I'll have to wait till Thursday. (Note: I said trimmed. I am officially growing my hair back out.)
4) This Thanksgiving I am going to Mexico with a team from our church for a mission trip! I am so excited, but have yet to get my passport. So, I planned on doing that today. When I was looking online to see where the nearest place was where I could get a passport, I found the nearest one, clicked on it, only to find out they close at 3:00. It was 2:58. I guess I'll be doing that on Thursday, also.
5) I have a dilemma. You see, I am not much of a T.V. watcher. I didn't watch much T.V. as a kid, and that has continued on. However, there are 2 shows that I thoroughly enjoy. Jon & Kate Plus 8 and One Tree Hill. (Don't judge me.) The issue, you ask? They both come on at the same time. Monday night at 8 pm. If we were technologically advanced, I would DVR one of them, and watch them at separate times. But, we are not as privileged as some of you, so you will find me flipping between both shows every Monday night, not really getting the full potential of either show. It is indeed a tragedy.
6) After my trip to Mardel's today, I am now completely ready for bible study tomorrow night. I have my 2 books, my bible, my new journal, pens and a highlighter all ready to go. Now I just have to figure out what I am going to wear! ;) Seriously though, I am so excited! Oh Lord, teach me how to study your word more diligently, so that I can fall deeper in love with you! I pray this for every girl attending! Your word IS like fire!
7) Please go visit Debra's or Amanda's blog to find out more about the children in Haiti! Debra's family is adopting a little boy from there and I know they would GREATLY appreciate your support! Especially after the hurricane that just made landfall there! Amanda thinks they can generate at least 50 supporters alone from her blog, and I say we can do it!
8) That's all for now, folks! I hope you all had a wonderful Monday! So much love your way...and many cyber hugs. :)
7 comments:
I posted about the garage sale and your banana republic dress.
Random Reply:
-I am TERRIFIED of ET
-I had never heard of Mardel's and it looks awesome
-How exciting to be going to Mexico to serve
-I AM SO sad that I am not going to be at bible study tomorrow night..... I hope that you have all sorts of stuff to tell us about.... what books are y'all using?
-Happy Monday :)
Sounds like we have alot in common! I'm terrified of clowns (except I watched IT when I was, like, 4 when my parents didn't know). And I'm addicted to reading(especially Karen Kingsbury as of lately!). I will spend hours in a Christian bookstore.
Randomness: I am terrified of Willy Wonka movie so much that I refuse to watch the newer one, even though I love Johnny Depp. It gives me the heebiejeebies. And I don't like Mary Poppins.
Have a great rest of the week!
~Sarah
Linds,
I totally agree with you about clowns
I have a picture of me at 4 crying my head off at a circus clown.
I know you are going ot have a blessed time during your mission trip
I will continue to pray for Haiti.
Blessings
Kim
Thinking about you at bible study right now. Being old stinks! :) Can't wait for you to fill us all in on what you are learning!
I do get the clown thing...they ARE freaky.
I can't wait to hear about Bible study...just awesome!
And, praying for Houston and Ike and the rain to come.
Love ya Linds!
Franfoowjhb (leaving it; security word added on)
Hi Lindsee, I don't know you at all, but I have a fear of clowns too! I have seen the movie IT, and since we share the same fear, dont' see it!! We just moved to the Houston area and got to experience our first hurricane, not so fun. Well I found your blog by randomness, I promise I am not a weird-o. So I hope it was ok to post on here. God Bless!
Heather
Post a Comment