Friday, February 6, 2009

Aqua Poppy Designs

If you are on a reader of some sort, feel free to make your way over to my actual blog to see the fun, new design. I am still playing with some of the colors, but for right now will leave it as is!

I found some of the cutest designs from Aqua Poppy Designs. It is very similar to the Cutest Blog on the Block designs!

There were so many fun ones that I didn't know which one to choose, so, don't be surprised if you see my background change often. And, feel free to make your way over there, too. I seriously love nothing more than free, cute blog designs!

Hope you all have a great weekend! I am working than am off to our ladies retreat in Kemah!

6 comments:

debra parker said...

Yes, very cute!

Kelli said...

What a great weekend for a retreat in Kemah!! Love the new colors!

Taylor said...

so fun and very stylish! i went to the cute blog website last week and found something new! have a good time at the retreat.

::taylor

Missy said...

So cute!

ocean mommy said...

I LOVE this look! Very cute. :)

I sure hope you are feeling much better!

Hugs
steph.

Fran said...

Girl....I LOVE IT!!!