Thursday, April 16, 2009

For the Love of Chick-fil-A

I'll have you know that yesterday afternoon this is where the line started for the drive-thru at Chick-fil-A. And because I love this restaurant with an everlasting love, I waited in it. Thankfully, the peeps at Chick-fil-A know how to move things along in a timely fashion and it took me all of teb minutes to order, drive thru, and pick up my chicken sandwich. It's either that or the nuggets for this girl and that particular day I felt very adult like, so I went with the sandwich. They didn't invent the chicken, folks. Just the chicken sandwich, lest you be fooled. Oh, the things we'll do for Chick-fil-A.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I would've waited right there in that line with you! My goodness. I love me some Chick-fil-A. Kristin Chenoweth talked about how much she loves Chick-fil-A on Jay Leno the other night. Another reason why I love her.

And one of the (many) reasons I love you is because while you were waiting in the Chick-fil-A line, you thought, "Hey, I need to take a picture".

My linds. I love you :)

Kelli said...

Wow that is amazing! Are those people in the yellow jackets directing traffic at Chick-fil-A? I mean that really goes to show you they do it right to have all those cars and to need traffic directors!

Shelly said...

Oh my ... now I really want some!

Gran Jan said...

Have you tried their new "chicken tenders?" Wonderful. And when I get the sandwich, I always order their wheat bun - it is soooo good!
I love the carrot-raisin salad and the Ice Dream is so much like homemade ice cream.

I guess you could say, I love Chick-fil-A too. I do eat lunch there about twice a week!!!

Love you LL,
GA Jan

Fran said...

We have cops directing traffic at lunch and dinner all the crazy time!!!! And, I wait because they are fast and beyond friendly! :)

Hugs,
Fran