I wanted to get on here real quick and let you all know about a website that I just recently heard about through a friend on facebook.
It is an online White Pages, and quite frankly, has way too much free information about you and your family.
Please go to spokeo.com and search your name. You may have to do some extensive searching by states, cities, and suburbs but once you get to your profile, you'll realize that it is completely worth it. I went to the bottom of the screen, clicked privacy, and followed the instructions to block info about me being shown. It was super creepy. If you can't find your name because it's too generic, search your husbands. I promise, everyone who we tried to find just now in the office, we found, even though at first it seemed like they weren't listed.
It has information like your address, phone number, income, children, and even a picture of your house.
It only took me 5 minutes to do! Please spread the word!
Thank you and have a happy Wednesday!
5 comments:
Wow, that's creepy! Thankfully they didn't have much info about me, but they have everything on my parents! I'll let them know about this. Thank you!
That IS creepy! Way too much information! All is true, too, except apparently I have kids. New to me! ;)
Thanks for the info!
that is super super creepy i found info about me that i didn't even know was true haha
Weird! Thanks for the information, I am checking it out RIGHT NOW!
Love you!
Who knew my house was worth a million dollars?? FAB!
Post a Comment