In the grand scheme of things I feel silly asking for prayer for this, but tomorrow is the day they are going to celebrate sweet Carson's life in Dallas.
Jen and I are going to make the trek up there tomorrow morning, and head back in the evening to not only celebrate with them, but to support their family, and mainly our sweet Joanna. It's about a 5 hour drive from Houston. I am driving and am extremely grateful to have Jen with me to keep me company and awake, but I know it will be an exhausting day all around.
Funerals tend to wipe me out, so would you pray for safety, strength and energy for us tomorrow? And that we would be able to minister and love on them during the short time we're there? I get anxious about days like this, so I would greatly appreciate your prayers on our behalf.
But more so than praying for us, please continue to pray for the Richardson family. I just cannot even begin to imagine the sadness in their hearts as tomorrow approaches. I'm praying that His perfect peace would rule their hearts, for a peace that passes all understanding.
Thank you so very much. I know that they covet your prayers!
1 comment:
Absolutely praying for y'all!My heart is heavy and broken for this family, but know that you will give them exactly what they need.
Post a Comment