I find it very funny, however, that I do this and then we never actually send out the card. Fortunately, a lot of our family friends read my blog, so each year that I've posted it, they've been given a glimpse into our little family.
A few weeks ago we had a girls night at Heather's house, and we were joking about me doing a Christmas card all by my lonesome. Listen, I'm not saying that single girls cannot do a Christmas card, but I personally feel funny doing one myself. If you're single and you send one out every year, more power to you. You are so much more confident than me! So, instead of me posing with Annika, Kristy's baby, and freaking out all my friends and family, I've yet again, played around with some of our family pictures and have created a variety of fun cards.
If you've not heard of the website Picnik, then you are missing out. It's a really fun site that lets you edit pictures in some really fun ways. For the past year I've really enjoyed playing around on it. That's where I did all my editing for the cards below.
Anyway, I just think Christmas cards are really fun, so I thought I'd share a bit of my card making with you. No worries, though, I'll post our real one closer to Christmas day.

This one might be my favorite as it is a correct representation of our crazy family. I love it.


Happy card making, friends!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness...this is the first I've seen of the new look, and let me say...love me some owls and love me your blog!! Super cute!
I'm totally with you on the christmas card thing...my friends and I are doing something different this year. Email me your mailing address and I'll send you one! :)
Wow you are really good at designing! Maybe I can pay you instead of Shutterfly!
I LOVE the middle one!!!! :)
It reminds me of the year we didn't even TRY to get a good Christmas card... we hung upside down from a trampoline and my mom sent it out!
I've been working on ours this morning! Can you believe we don't have one recent pic of all of us? FOR THE LOVE!
Post a Comment