Friday, January 21, 2011

Expect More. Pay Less

Is it sad that I know the Target slogan by heart? I know it's pitiful. But I'm not ashamed. After all, you do get more, and you pay less. It's a win/win situation.

I know you're not here to hear me ramble on about my love for Target, so let me just get straight to the point...

But first, can I just say that y'all make me smile? Every comment was so sweet and I really wish I could give each of you a Target gift card. And although I'm no mathematician, I figured out the cost of that would be $1100 and well, I don't just have that kind of pocket change sitting around. But truly, the encouragement and sweet words encourage my heart more than you know. So, thank you!

With that said, the winner of the 2011 Four Year Blogoversary Target Gift Card is...

Ang Baylis!


As you can see, I did the random number generator. The result was: 22. Then, when I went to copy and past it onto this post, the 22 went away. I was very disappointed, but more importantly, it proved to me that I am technologically challenged. But, I promise it was 22, and if my counting skills are up to par, then sweet Ang gets the card!

I am so happy for her! She never ceases to encourage me with the sweetest words at the right minute. Not to mention that I've met her a time or two or three! One time she came to Tuesday night Bible study (from Michigan, of all places) and saw me but didn't come say hi. Shame on her! When she told me later she saw me, I told her never to do that again. To always say hi! She's a doll! Congratulations, sweet friend!

Happy Friday, y'all!

No comments: