Thursday, January 27, 2011

iPhone Dump: Edition 1

If you have an iPhone, or any type of picture taking phone, I guess, you know that it’s slightly more tempting to just carry that around, as opposed to a real, legit camera. Fortunately, I always have my camera in my purse, for those Kodak moments, but unfortunately, I tend to reach for my phone first, before my camera.

That means that my iPhone is currently holding 775 photos on it, along with 24 videos. No lie.

Yes, I do realize that is a bit ridiculous, so I felt the need to do an iPhone dump. Where better to do it than the blog? Consider this Edition 1, as there are more picture dumps to come.

My purse is about 8967 pounds too heavy. The other day I unloaded it to clean it out so that my shoulder could return to normal. Seriously, I have purse hoarding issues. Look at all this crap in my purse! If it really is true that the state of your purse resembles the state of your life, than I'm in big trouble.


I've been a proud owner of three Chi's in my lifetime. However, I've always failed to notice this warning. Did you know this product could burn your eyes? What's unfortunate is that the only reason this warning is necessary is because someone tried it. Stupid.


Right here we have my very favorite lunch dates, Micah and Naomi. I can almost guarantee that every other Friday, which is MOPS Friday at our church, I get to have lunch with these two at Chick-Fil-A. Love it. We missed Courtney and her girls last Friday!


I saw this treadmill circuit workout in Self Magazine the other day and decided to try it last night. Since I've been running, I thought it would be fairly easy. Boy was I wrong. It was a killer workout. Thank you, Jillian Michaels. Do you make anything easy?


My poor roommate, Bethany, can fall asleep on pretty much any car ride. This was on our way home from dinner and bowling Friday night. She was wiped. (No worries, I took this picture at my apartment when my car was in park.)


You never know what the game, Quelf, might make you do. Bless Ben's heart.


This here is a car in the Florida Walmart parking lot. I almost lost my breakfast upon the initial sighting. Seriously? I think everyone took a picture of it. Gross.


Have you met Bob Harper? Would you like to meet Bob Harper? It's no secret that I would. Hence the reason for the picture and the buying of Extra gum. I'm pitiful.


Scarves. I love them. Yes, I do. This was the scarf display in TJ Maxx. Bliss.


What is this, you ask? My guilty pleasure. A peanut butter sandwich, with strategically placed M&M's, warmed up in the microwave for 12 seconds. It is deadly. And amazing. Just try it. You're welcome.


11 comments:

Jaclyn said...

peanut butter sandwiches with m&ms are delicious....seriously yummy!!

Kristin said...

Favorites = 1)the warning on the Chi...I am gonna look at mine tonight and 2)the peanut butter M&M gloriousness

Deidre said...

I need to do this, but mine won't be as cool ;)

I have NEVER EVER NEVER heard of peanut butter sandwiches with M&Ms. Sounds yummy.

3girlsmom said...

I didn't think I could love you more than I already do. Then I saw your PB/M&M sandwich WARMED UP. And suddenly I love you even more.

PS, NOT NORMAL people Chi their eyes. The end.

Lauren said...

Oh my lanta, I'm going to HAVE to try that Peanut butter and M&M sandwich!!!!!!!! :)

Jennifer said...

The M&M sandwich looks sooo good. I might have to try that tonight!

Callie said...

no way! great minds MUST think alike! I just uploaded almost 200 pictures from my phone and am about to blog about them too - fun!!

Mary Beth said...

My hubby loves peanut butter, banana and Nutella sandwiches. Ever tried nutella?

Anonymous said...

My purse is super heavy, too! I go through it every now and then and clean everything out because sometimes it's so heavy it makes my back hurt - and I know that's a serious problem!

As for the Chi warning - I've had mine for over a year and haven't seen that either!

LOVE the TJ Maxx scarf display. I think I know where I'd like my next shopping spree to take place.

Kelli said...

All I could think was Lindsee has a lot of gum! :)

And PB and M&M sandwiches are the best... especially if you mush it REALLY flat!

Lauren said...

I have to try that. It looks delish! :)