Sunday, February 17, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Williams

I am proud to introduce to you Mr. and Mrs. Adam Williams. Emily and Adam finally tied the knot and after their honeymoon in the mountins, will reside in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Does anyone stay in Houston after they get married?! I'm beginning to think the answer to that question is no! Wherever they are, though, I am just delighted for them to start their new life together!

Emiily, known for her absolutely amazing smile, was undeniabely one of the most beautiful brides I have seen. She lit up the room that night like no one else. Simply breathtaking, everything from her dress, to her make-up, to her amazing hair! And she was by far the happiest girl on the planet that night. And rightfully so! I don't think her smile left her face once. It was precious!

I know the Lord has amazing plans for these two and I can't wait to see whats in store. They love the Lord dearly and it shines in everything they do! They are so passionate about people knowing Jesus Christ as their personal savior and falling in love with him. This was so clear in their ceremony.

Enjoy some pictures I've posted for you! My camera was acting weird so my pictures are a little strange, but, enjoy the happy couple and Emily's gorgeous smile!

Mr. and Mrs. Adam Williams (This is how they kissed in the ceremony, he tipped her! Precious!)



Can I say happy girl?!


Yes, ma'am I can! She's beautiful!


Their first dance!


Mom and Dad on the dance floor!


My sweet Claire and I enjoying our evening! :)

No comments: