Saturday, April 5, 2008

Charlie Bit My Finger

You have to take one minute out of your day to watch this! It is absolutely hilarious and quite precious I might add!

8 comments:

Heather said...

That is funny! I love "that really hurt" and then the laughing baby ... poor kid! The things we parents catch on film!

Jenny said...

Charlie thought that was quite humorous!

Jaclyn said...

ok..i am laughing outloud. LOVE IT!

connorcolesmom said...

Oh that is a hoot!
That sounds like something my boys would do until one of them got really hurt and then it would not be quite so funny :)
HAve a great weekend
Kim

Taylor said...

i love his little accent! i've never heard it from a child.

that was so cute! and i'm sure a sermon could spring from it...sometimes things that are meant to be harmless can "really hurt." and sometimes the person doesnt even realize it--charlie just laughing away.

goodness, i need to do some heart-searching...i've not really been hurt like that recently, but it sure sounds like it, huh?!

but it's life--it sure is. Praise Him for laughter...and forgiveness. The big brother didnt even seem bitter...even though, "it really hurt."

Taylor said...

just watched it again...and bless his heart, but seriously, how often do we just "stick our finger right in the mouth??" or maybe it's just me. but sometimes i know "this could cause pain"...but aw, here goes nothin'. I cant think of any specific examples, but the principle seems all to familiar.

or maybe, he just didnt expect it to hurt quite that bad. or that it is "still hurting" as he said at the end. yep, sometimes it takes a while for pain to subside. ok, off to math homework... :)

John and Joanna said...

i *love* how the little boy talks...hahah and bless Charlie :)

Angela Baylis said...

Hey Sweetie!
That was SO cute! Thanks for sharing it. Do I detect a bit of a British accent? It was so cute... I think I'll watch it again.
Hope you are well and enjoying your nice warm weather!
Love,
Angie xoxo