- Somehow, I missed my blogaversary back in January. Yes, sad I know. But I did. After missing that I thought, "It's all good, I'll just make a big deal out of my 200th post!" Well, here we are, and this is my 202nd post. How do I miss these things?!!! Maybe on my 203rd post I'll do something creative. And maybe not. I guess we'll all find out when that time comes. So, until then, happy belated blogaversary to me, and happy belated 200th post to me. (Insert obnoxious noise makers here!)
- After I turned in my HUGE paper on February 25th, I asked you all to pray that I would make at least a high 2 or 3 on this thing. A 3 is the highest you can get. Well, low and behold, FINALLY on Tuesday they posted our scores AND I GOT A 3!!!!!!!! :) I am more relieved now than ever before. So, thank you, thank you, thank you for praying!
- I have recently found a new love for Consumer Reports. Yes, my life is that exciting.
- On December 30, 2006 my bestie, Jen, got married to her precious husband Grant. A week after the wedding, her sweet husband moved her to Louisiana. Was I sad? Oh my gosh, you don't even know. I wish you all could have seen the meltdown I had, AT THE WEDDING, right after they left. It was the ugly cry. And really, the meltdown came from nowhere. I think it was just the finality of everything. I have since then recovered, and have LOVED visiting her. It's so fun. But come May, I won't have to drive 6 hours or take a plane to Baton Rouge because her sweet husband is MOVING HER BACK TO HOUSTON!!! :) Am I excited?! Oh my gosh. Yet again, I may have a meltdown. I am THRILLED. This means we can meet at China Inn for lunch whenever necessary. All I have to do is call. I love it.
- Have you ever done a stair workout? If not, go, right now, do it. It will kick your butt. I have loved the stairs in my house. They provide a wonderful workout. And a sweaty one at that. All you have to do is run up and down, then repeat a few times. Whew!
- I will be a college graduate one month from today! Can I get an Amen?!
Well, folks, off to read up on my consumer reports...
5 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Ok, the comment above me is kind of weird...Anyway, yea for all things random! I am rejoicing with you about Jen! Squeal! We can do it together next Thursday.
Love ya,
Dana
What are you doing after you graduate?
Lindsee - SO fun that your BFF is moving back close. I know you are super excited!!!!
And just so you know, I absolutely love your randomness - it is fun!
OMG i just realized that i missed my blogaversary too. :( how in the world did this happen?! sad day!!!
love you sweet friend...praying for august :)
Post a Comment