I would like to introduce to you some new, precious plate colors. I love them! Each of them have their own design and I can't get over the cuteness. Here they are:
Red!
Red!
Here are some plates I have recently done for some people! I have to say, every last scripture or quote you all think to put on these is just perfect! I have loved them all!
Oh, and go ahead and stop by my besties blog to see the new "Round Top Collection" items she has just started selling. Talk about some precious stuff, it is the epitome of precious!
10 comments:
Lindsee - these ROCK! How am I ever going to choose which one I want??
You are so talented! I'll definitely be emailing you soon. :)
You just keep getting better and better at it....I cannot decide on a scripture or a plate color. Hopefully soon!
Dana
Lindsee! Oh my word! Those are beautiful!!! You go girl! :)
Everyone should order one!! Go ahead and do it girls!! You will absolutely love it!! And, the new colors are GORGEOUS!!!
Hugs Linds~
Fran
LOVE THEM!!! I will be placing an order for three plates in May!!! Just got to decide what i want them to say :)
love you!
what in the world...where did this hidden talent come from and how did i not know about this?!?!?! :)
ps...my profile pic is gone on commenting..i remember you had issues with that one time..how did you fix it?!
oh nm...i guess it's working now! lol
Love the new plates, Linds! Keep up the good work! Love you...see you Sunday!
oh my gosh lindsee.. these are soo flippen cute!!!!
i definitely want to purchase one! i'm thinken it would be a great gift for my mom for mother's day.. now i just have to figure out the color and what it should say! tell me what you think ms. entrepeneur!
love you and miss you so much!
Oh, I love that faith, hope, and love plate! That is a gift you have been given by God to do art like that, girl! You may have just gotten another customer!
katiegfromtennessee
Post a Comment