Wednesday, April 2, 2008

7 Random Facts

I just got back from Houston Premium Outlets and was just delighted to see that sweet Tammie had tagged me to do these '7 random facts' about myself. So fun. I have no idea if you will be the least bit amused or entertained by these, but I am excited to do it!

Of course, before you get to know me a bit more, you have to know the rules:

The Rules:

Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, here goes nothin', folks!

1) You have to know first and foremost that the outlets I just returned from will be the absolute death of me. Or my money, I should say. Oh my gosh. Fact be known I am a sucker for shopping. I absolutely LOVE to shop. The fact that this outlet is 15 minutes from my house can either be a good thing, or a bad thing. Umm, there is a COACH. GAP. BANANA REPUBLIC...and SO many more. (All outlets folks, all outlets!) This is bad, very bad.

2) As an almost 23 year old, I still hate, to this day the dentist and sleeping at my home when nobody is home. If I know that I will be home alone for the night (and by this I mean WHOLE night) I either call somebody and act like a baby, or get the worst night of sleep ever.

3) If someone says something, and what they say happens to be part of a song, I will inevitably bust out in song. I cannot contain myself.

4) I am OCD about a few things. Two things being that my bathroom routine at night getting ready for bed, and morning shower routine, are always the EXACT same. Even if I'm exhausted or running late. If something is different I am thrown off for the rest of the day. I also WILL NOT go to bed without washing my face. (Sometimes this makes for a long night when I have no desire/energy to get up and go to bed.)

5) Part of the reason for #4 and the obsessive washing of my face, is because I use to have to worst acne ever. Seriously. It was so bad I was actually on Acctuane for about 9 months. I do realize that my skin is now very clear, and for that I am so grateful! I wouldn't wish acne on anybody!

6) Once again, in my almost 23 years of life, I have never dated anybody, kissed anybody, or had a boyfriend. Yet at the same time, I have never been more content in that. Yes, I want to be a wife and mother someday. Yes, yes, yes! And hopefully, sooner than later. But Eph. 3:20 isn't my favorite verse for nothing. I know and BELIEVE that HE can do more than I can imagine. I believe this for the story He has for me. I want to be apart of HIS story for my life, not the one I've written for myself! I know in HIS perfect timing that I will meet and fall in love with the man of my dreams! until then, the Lord wants my attention. He wants me to fall in love with Himself and serve Him in ways that I otherwise couldn't! So, I will do just that!

7) And last but not least, even though I stand close to 6 ft. tall (and could technically be apart of the Tall Texas Club) I was born 6 weeks pre-mature. Yup, I was a preemie! :) (I also use to put myself down for naps as a child. No joke. I still do!)

Hope you enjoyed the randomness that is my life.

Now I tag:

Fun to sit with, Debra
I love me some Fran
The Preachers Wife, Lisa
I love my hugs from Nancy
Sweet Missy (The other kindergarten teacher!)
Precious little Ella and Janelle
My 'old' friend, Dana

Know that I wanted to tag all of you, but I had a limit of 7! Even if your not tagged play along and leave me a comment with 7 of your random things!

Nighty night, y'all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was directed to your blog by debra. she keeps telling me I need one of my own. but I was reading your 7 random facts, and felt compelled to comment on random fact #6...in my almost 28 years of life, I have dated a few folks (and that really was a mess--ask debra), I have only had one boyfriend (and that was in high school so I don't know if that really counts), and I have never kissed a guy. I myself also love the verse Eph. 3:20...I have it on my wall in my bedroom and read it every morning. I am beyond pleased with how my life is right now, I have a job that i love, a house, a dog, and friends that I wouldn't trade for anything. God really does know what He is doing, we just have to let Him and trust Him. --Randa

connorcolesmom said...

Linds,
I love learning more about you!
You are too cute.
I also have to say "way to go" with the boyfriend thing. I was way too into guys once I got into college. I wish I had focused more on school :)
YOu have a wonderful heart and passion for Jesus. God has your husband for you and He is getting him ready for you :)
God bless you,
Kim

Missy said...

Thanks for letting me play along. I just posted my facts. :)

I can so relate to your shower routine, etc. I am the SAME way!!!

As for dating - I had one boyfriend (but I don't really count that) in high school. After that, I dated no one until I met my husband at age 26 (almost 27!). The story God is writing for you will be so incredible!!!

debra parker said...

i posted my random facts...

go see.