Y'all, as a singer when I hear a good song with some good harmonies, I am automatically in love. With that said, you HAVE to watch these precious girls, who range from 6 to 11 years old sing the National Anthem. For being so young they can bust it. And not only that, they are from TEXAS! Yes, I've got that Texas pride that is unexplainable. Enjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
John's dad sent this to us not too long ago...amazing and if they aren't just precious!!
love you!!! How is the Venom Reddie doing?? I love you and miss you!!
Well, that is just beautiful! I mean really.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Fran
WOW!
They are good!
I wish I could sing - when I try my little one says "mommy please stop" LOL!!
God bless
Kim
that is awesome!
lindsee!
i just saw your sweet note on my blog from 6/30...i am terrible at keeping up my blog! i dont know anyone (in person! :) ) that blogs...but i should still keep it up so i can get to know my 'imaginary friends' as you say on your blog.
i am doing well...staying busy of course, but i love it. i work for an air conditioning company, so it is crazy this time of year! i just finished the one summer class i took this year, and VBS begins on monday. then i am leaving next saturday for vacation with my family at the beach--i cant wait!
that is awesome about your new vehicle. so happy for you!
i saw your post on las vegas and loved it because i live there (or here). next time you and your girlie friends are here, i have the best Mexican food spot for you! :)
sorry about the book...thanks for your comment! praying for you, friend. oh, and your friends Joanna and Jen--absolutely precious. i love friends so much...God is so good to us! hope you have a great week.
...Taylor
thats cool- god TEXAS!! We grow 'em good here!! So now that I am going to camp I'll be gone from June 26-31- so we'll have to try to do lunch either early August or after I get back from Cali on the 10th!
Hope your weekend is FULL of blessings!! Love ya!
okay- meant to say "go texas" hahaha!
A-MAZING!! BTW, your new car is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Have a great weekend!
That stinks that you are going to be gone that week. Email me and let me know when you are available - we will definitely work something out. :)
missybarfuss@gmail.com
Ummm hello chills.
Wow!
Those cute little thangs can sing!
And hey, congrats on the new car!
Post a Comment